1.11 Aotoaim and diablo 3?

macasdude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey i got a question does any 1 use that free program called limewire? i did a search for d2 up there and i see a diablo 3 trailer and a autoaim for 1.11 any 1 know if the aa work? i dloaded the d3 trailer but it looked phony ur like the evil ones this time the video looked amazing but then again any 1 can make a game video these days

Krooked

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
macasdude said:
hey i got a question does any 1 use that free program called limewire? i did a search for d2 up there and i see a diablo 3 trailer and a autoaim for 1.11 any 1 know if the aa work? i dloaded the d3 trailer but it looked phony ur like the evil ones this time the video looked amazing but then again any 1 can make a game video these days
I use LimeWire. Do not download any hacks from it. Its like going out and just downloading virus and trojans. Alot of them have keyloggers so just dont do it unless you want your accounts and any vital info you have on your comp to magically vanish... :hxc

fattyxp

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shawnjcox.sh.funpic.org
Don't EVER download executable files from peer 2 peer networks. it will 100% of the time have virus/trojan/keylogger. Thank you and have a nice day.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Nice sig, it means alot comming from a fat person. I am perfect, you are not.

There will be no autoaim in 1.11, due to some packets not being able to do something. Yea, thats descriptive. When the guy told me, I kinda was lost in the mirror, sometimes you just wanna marry yourself.

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.A.T.u97 said:

There will be no autoaim in 1.11, due to some packets not being able to do something. Yea, thats descriptive. When the guy told me, I kinda was lost in the mirror, sometimes you just wanna marry yourself.
As long as you can cast a skill on a player in a game, autoaim can be made. Stop acting like a ub3rh4x0r and go back to washing the dishes.

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.A.T.u97 said:

no u just using autoaim even in 1.11 , :-D

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
xXLordSlippyXx said:
an idiot?....
a life without computers?....

edit: how the hell i got 65 posts? oh my god? oO

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
xXLordSlippyXx said:
an idiot?....
SLIPPY MY LOVE!!!! :grunt

Anyway, don't mind that thing, its cute when people you've killed on diablo come and flame you on forums. Specially when they are german and fat. :fwink

TheAids (by CMCM) said:
As long as you can cast a skill on a player in a game, autoaim can be made. Stop acting like a ub3rh4x0r and go back to washing the dishes.
Hey ugly, go back to your cave. No one told you to come out.

Krooked

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Trojan said:
Wow who uses limewire to download hacks?
:rofl2 your mom uses it all the time :grunt I'm just playin with ya :dance I tried it once but not with limewire. I used kazaa a long time ago... screw that nonsense :shoot

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
ace>u in looks :O

x_Alpha_x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.A.T.u97 said:

Anyway, don't mind that thing, its cute when people you've killed on diablo come and flame you on forums. Specially when they are german and fat. :fwink

sweet... oO

_Ace

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.A.T.u97 said:

Hrm... ok beautiful. Maybe you think you look good because you live in a country where 95% of the chicks are either 6 feet wide or midgets.

On topic: There's d2hackit for 1.11 and if packets hadn't changed (I hope so) autoaim still works, but I wouldn't download shit from limewire.

neilsdiablo

Member!
Reaction score
Lol, Ace is right, i downloaded so many games from Limewire, none worked. No i got so many pop-ups, un deleteable viruses, Reg-Edit changes, and hackers hooked up to my comp that im going slow, IE wont even open, and i cant even use most of my files.

So, basically, only download music with it or u r screwed.