ZvT: Muta mass

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Zerg vs. Terran on LT.. I play RyanXWing, and I do a quick expand to mutalisk harrasment. He's too easy...

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cool. wanna practice zvz with me? I seem to be struggling with this one. My account is in the nick/gateway thread. So you know, I'm picking people randomly.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Phoenix, I'll play orginal tommorrow....

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you don't have BW? Anyway, do you mean tomorrow morning? I'd say around 10am-2pm. Maybe even after 4pm.

Gemini_Bloodian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, Brown went Computer on you in the begging, but you eventually owned him:sly very clever, though I'd suggest upgrading them a bit, or getting more hatches, or waiting to harrase him in one big wave. Ah well, went your way in the end.

Gemini_Bloodian

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First, that T player was a disgrace and should be killed.

I also thought that you were a little bit slow, saving too much money when you could've expanded.

Most importantly, you let your mutas die, you should never let them die!!!!!! Harrass him with them more later on but don't let them die!!!!!! You can later turn them into guardians so don't let them die!!!!!!

I'm not a zerg player but I think the last bit is correct.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
both of them were bad. They need to scout/counter better. I didn't know wtf terran was doing, but zerg let the money pile up, bigtime.

Gemini_Bloodian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Also notice the fact he only had 3-4 hatches entire game which lasted what 30 minutes. That is truly disgraceful.

Gemini_Bloodian

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gemini_Bloodian
Also notice the fact he only had 3-4 hatches entire game which lasted what 30 minutes. That is truly disgraceful.

Gemini_Bloodian
LOL, 3-4 hatched, let the money pile up.. yadda yadda, you guys play RyanXWing, and see if you ever need to do anything more than that, as Ryh said.. he's a disgrace. And BTW gemini 3-4 hatches is perfectly fine, I've won off of to plenty of times.

And the reason I let them die because we played about 8 games before, and I would always harass with mutas, then send mass lings, and he got used to it so I let them die so he braces himself for my lings. :)

And the reason I didn't send them in one big wave is because the faster I get them there the least chance there is he'll have air D... but he never does ><

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
at least you were more organized. It would've been better to you do something other mutas. powering more and switching to lurkers would've really, really owned him. He didn't expo once. that also would've kept your min/vespene count low( like it should be unless you maxed out or already won)

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Dude, why say what I could've done, if I won. :p It's not what I should've done, it's what I did do, that was wrong. Help me there, to make my mutas faster. :D

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, if it was the ninth game, then I understand the laziness, slowness, etc. I bet your friend didn't know how to play exactly.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
RyanXWing is the king of all newbies. I rushed him with one Dark Templar and he was Terran. He lifted off all of his stuff and gave up :)

iknad

Member!
Reaction score
lmfao thats some funny shit... guess i will have to play him for the title of king of the newbs

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sakutha, you could've won alot earlier if you did switch to hydra/lurks. He had no tanks or SVs to counter it. That's all I'm sayin'.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by iknad
lmfao thats some funny shit... guess i will have to play him for the title of king of the newbs
OmFg iknad when did you join :-d