Zonfire Hero Editor help

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
You don't . I don't think it's possible either... Oh, nvm, you meant make the items? Just check the instructions manual.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you meant by vault, but as long as it is the correct filetype, you can import items by simple right clicking your inventory, character, stash, or highlited item spot and locating its directory.

Trang_lord

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
wow you guys are all stupid (the ones wh said there is no way)...i have zonfire and i can import ever item from the game itself, even those from 1.09, the hacked stuff. what you do is go to www.d2tradingpost.com they have a vault then you download it blah blah... then go into your char and right click in the inventory somewhere the click import from file, find the item you want, click and youre done...its that simple!

Epic High

Member!
Reaction score
No need to use insults. JUst proove your point and keep this thread clean.

AbsenceOfLIfe

Reaction score
ya..can someone help me to plzzzz i go into diablo and i see guys with like supa prayer and i got that 2 but i go outside and one hit and im dead then when i attack them they dont die at all....like so much health how do u do that????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:l::rofl:

J

Jayofteror

There probably using Funki-PI; a mana value coupled with energy shield and telekenisis that creates an energy shield that pretty much absorbs everything in the game. The weakness of this build can also be removed by adding things like NV/Avoid/Dodge/Evade.

-J