Zerglings

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
i think that zerglings suck because they get destroyed so easily. i think that a hydralisk has it all. air and ground defense. they take more but they last longer.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there was this huge thread about lings not too long ago..i think itz still on the first page..go read it

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lings are the best unit for zergs
fully upgrade (armor+attack too) can make u win ezly i dont know why ppl hate lings i think hydras are horrible :O

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yes, for those who don't think Zerglings are good don't know Zerg very well. Zerglings are extremely good if you use them in the right way, like rushing. Or near the end of the game when the minerals are almost depleted, they are inexpensive and you can take out the enemies easily.

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Matyrix posing as xbn642 lol..

Lings with full ups and the two ups from spawning pool rules!

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I still dont like lings because i usually dont run out of minerals and i usually play against protoss and lings get owned by photon cannons and zealots, but they r also good because they r good against dragoons. i still like hydras the best though.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey a fully upgrade zergling is a ****ing nightmare. There the best segie weapon ever you mostlike never fought a fully upgrade zergling before.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well as a group yea