Zerglings Rule!!! If You Don't Believe Me, Read This Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WTF! People, who givve a *beep* about the stupid spawning pool. Zerglings rule, they destoried everyone, and thats thatyou guys!!!!!!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
with out spawning pools there is no lings

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
they can splash alwas kill lings

Ralphinator

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by iamshort

PS. What is with this 'please stop tripal posting' thing. I mean whats wrong.
If you put multiple posts in a row it's called double posting and it's bad. Some see it as a way to inflate your post count. You can simply use the "edit" button to add your thoughts onto your last post.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh. I see. Anyway, Lurkers can kill zerlings by the dozens, depending on what positions they are. You might want to either ignore it, or just bring an army of Overlords. After all, ou should have a lot since you're sending a heck of a lot of zerlings to battle.;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Spawing pool costs 200 minerals, plus the 50 that is the drone.

As for lings, y'all seem to forget firebats and archons.

Those units can be really very destructive against zerglings. Really. A mass of zerglings can not defeat a organized group of M&M and firebats, specially f stimmed. Neither can it defeate a group of archons, though most players send zealots or other units, because archons are expensives.

Zerglins are good, yes, but I will never mass them. It can be really descturctive, but a good player will own your 50 mins per pair (which will make it 3600 minerals for 10 groups).

And lurkers do own zerglins as well, if they are supported by other ligns or hydras.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Spawing pool costs 200 minerals, plus the 50 that is the drone.

As for lings, y'all seem to forget firebats and archons.

Those units can be really very destructive against zerglings. Really. A mass of zerglings can not defeat a organized group of M&M and firebats, specially f stimmed. Neither can it defeate a group of archons, though most players send zealots or other units, because archons are expensives.

Zerglins are good, yes, but I will never mass them. It can be really descturctive, but a good player will own your 50 mins per pair (which will make it 3600 minerals for 10 groups).

And lurkers do own zerglins as well, if they are supported by other ligns or hydras.
Well, you are right about the firebats and archrons but firsty, firebats have 60 health and do 16 damage(Without upgrardes plus splash damage. But a mass number of zerlings can destroy the firebat, stim packed or not. As for the archron, he can take down like what, 5 or six zerlings before the zerlings take him out.

If the firebats or Archons are in great numbers, then you may have to consider creating a lot more zerlings before you attack. And for mass zealots, well lets just say you make a lot of zerlings. Also, if you do make mass firebats/Archron/zealots, it cuts back on you minerals and gas. If you want to make an air fleet so you can destroy the zerlings and the player himself, you would have to let down your defenses a little. The zerlings would then destroy them.

Define organized group of M&M and firebats.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Firebats have spalsh damage, and 3 shots of the bat kill one zergling. Being stimmed, and splash, they die like flies. Specially if they have medics behind.

As for the archon, it has splash damage too, 2 shots to kill one zerglins.

Organized group of M&Ms and Firebats is, for example, when your Marines are walled in by the medics, not letting melle units to reach them, and the bats are just near the medics. That way, the zerglings will get there damaged, and the bats will finish them off. Even if they manage to kil the bats, when they reach the wal made by the medics, they'll stop, trying to reach the marines. Unless the player trys to kill the medics, which will take some precious time. It's a good tactic, for non-money maps, of course... And money maps too, I've done it once and owned the mass atacker :p

Sometimes it can be fun to own money mappers ;)

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
There are many things that could own a zergling! Lurkers for one, Zerglings dont have a snowballs chance in hell againced lurkers, and firbats could own them also. Zerglings are only good againced protoss. Because not many ppl make archons.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well actually, you are all right.:( Still, mass zerlings will be killed, but everytime you attack, you bring stuff down. You keep attacking and attacking until you break through. :)

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by kingman91
zergling and all zerg are bad they all be bio 10 nukes it over
You know how stupid that is? Okay, lets just say that you don't do rapid zerling attacks, and just mass a whole bunch of them, leting the enemy make nukes. The ghost come in and shoot the nukes. This gives you two options:Kill the ghosts so the enemy wasted his nukes. Or you coud just move your zerlings so that the enemy again wast his nukes.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lings are unstoppable if they are grouped... ive seen like noobs that make lings go in a straight line, which KILLS THEM IN LIKE 10 sec.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, I can't get a replay right now, since my sister is borrowing it for colledge. I have to get a CD burner.

PS. How do you evn put replays in?

Status
Not open for further replies.