Zerglings Rule!!! If You Don't Believe Me, Read This Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
He is definitely right, Zerglings are unbeatable in mass numbers. If you upgrade them 3-3 they do like 15 damage rather than 5 and are a little more difficult to defeat, u can also upgrade their atack speed and movement speed. so instead of trotting into their base getting blasted by the tanks they can zoom in and slaughter the tanks, own the marines, they attack so fast, and in so many numbers, the air units wont be able to defeat them before they kill all ur buildings.

But if they attack u in air ur pretty dead.

ALSO WHO EVER SAID U CANT SEND IN SCOURGES? THEY ARE 2 FOR 50 ALSO! THEY TAKE OUT AIR LIKE THEIR IS NO TOMARROW! LITERALLY, FOR THEM THEIR IS NO TOMARROW! HAHAHA IM FUNNY!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
correction

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Darkzero190
2 zealots can kill 5 zerglings 4 kill can kill 10 do da math ravers come on they spalsh ling be dead on 1 hit and have a zealot justr in case they het close and like Kingsirmixalot said cannons come on y u even made this thread.,
The proportions for zeo:lings are not correct beacause lings can easily just overwhelm the zeolots... and ling upgrades count more than the zeo's. 1 upgrade for the ling is more important than 1 upgrade for the zeolot.

And the reavers? Who can get reavers when the other guy only has lings?

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, I just played Starcraft a few minutes ago, and I am now positive that spawning pools cost 150 in Brood War

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ubuu
Blizzard changed it to 200 minerals to slow down the ling rush so other races can get a chance to build up. Its why you see now that early ling rushes fails(On non-money maps).
when did that happen?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont know for some reason i think it was always 200 minerals...

Status
Not open for further replies.