Zerglings Rule!!! If You Don't Believe Me, Read This Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zerglings are the worst unit in the whole of Starcraft. They are weak and have like no attack. In other words, they really suck.

WRONG! Zerglings do not suck! Sure they are weak and all, but guess what! They are as cheap as hell to make. I mean these little bugs can be made for only 50 minerals for two-25 each. And each zerlings take up only one and a half space. You mass up a heck of a lot of zerlings then send them in to blow up the enemy. Throw in the speed attack and the speed upgrades and their unstoppable. Yes, even Reavers, tanks, filled up bunkers, and lurkers can stop them. You just keep making them and sooner or later they will crush the enemy. How about air you might say? Zerlings can't attack air. SO WHAT! You got enough zerlgings to say. Punish those airfleets by blowing up all their buildings!

Kingsirmixalot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol u dumb idiot zergling lol stupid carriers and bc and arbiters wtf what do u think lol they are dead oh i noticed u didnt say anything about cannons lol stupid

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
2 zealots can kill 5 zerglings 4 kill can kill 10 do da math ravers come on they spalsh ling be dead on 1 hit and have a zealot justr in case they het close and like Kingsirmixalot said cannons come on y u even made this thread.,

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by K0r34n Jja Shik
Yeah... but what if they attack you with air.
So what?!? Didn't you read my thing. I said you mass up more zerlings and blow up the enemies buildings.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kingsirmixalot
lol u dumb idiot zergling lol stupid carriers and bc and arbiters wtf what do u think lol they are dead oh i noticed u didnt say anything about cannons lol stupid
So what?!? Mass Fleet? Make more mass zerlings. Plus, how do you mass a fleet if you are contuinusly being bombarded by lots of zerlings.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Darkzero190
2 zealots can kill 5 zerglings 4 kill can kill 10 do da math ravers come on they spalsh ling be dead on 1 hit and have a zealot justr in case they het close and like Kingsirmixalot said cannons come on y u even made this thread.,
All right, all right. Yeah zealots can blow up zerg and so can reavers. But zerlings easliy can overwhelm zealots. And one reaver makes eight zerlings(not including gas) You can keep attacking and attacking until the reaver is finally is destroied.

Kingsirmixalot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ubuu
Cracklings owns cannons. Everything else that was said above is true.

hahah yeah right now stacked ones and zealots can woop zerglings asses to forgot cause your enemy can have about 100 hydra and mix with some zerglings and about half the amount of zealots are need to kill them
zergling can kiss my azz:shoot

Kingsirmixalot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by iamshort
So what?!? Didn't you read my thing. I said you mass up more zerlings and blow up the enemies buildings.
stupid azz cannons cannons ****er they cant take cannons by the time they have take out the cannons there would be like alot of ****ing zealots waiting to greet them or kill them or even carriers zerglings arent as good as u think :madatu :mad: u need to get rid of this thread damnit

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol...36 marines /w stim and 8-10 medics can kill a whole shitful load of zerglings...probably at least 200 if they all come in a straight line. that is why terran infantry is good against zerg...

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, about the air attack your base thing, here is what you need to do. The moment you get 150 min, build a spawn pool. Then start building a big defense of spores and sunkens. I would say, maybe & spores, and 5 sunkens at least? Then build 4 or 3 hatcheries. Start sending zerlings like hell. Keep attacking your enemies so they can't mass a air fleet. Put the rally points at the enemy base if you want.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kingsirmixalot
stupid azz cannons cannons ****er they cant take cannons by the time they have take out the cannons there would be like alot of ****ing zealots waiting to greet them or kill them or even carriers zerglings arent as good as u think :madatu :mad: u need to get rid of this thread damnit
BS. Nothing is going to stop from contuining this thread until I ram the fact that zerlings rule down your throat.
(Well actually, maybe the guy who made this website can)

Status
Not open for further replies.