Zerg: what is best offensive attack?

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
zerg arnt to mineral consuming, if you want to be a succesful zerg player, get ALOT of gas! almost all units take gas sept lings and drones and ovies

zaratule, your above strat would take ALOT of gas to do, with the hydra/muta/ultra...you better have alot of fkn gas! lol...we should play...well fkn shit up!

K]t[N-Slayer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that the zerg are min. comsuming cuz you can make so much at once.

if you are making alot of quick to make units and they cost a little bit more than normal units you will run out eventually. the drones can't give you alot of min. at once. it takes time.

K]t[N-Slayer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i know that. that is what i am saying. i talk as min. means ore and gas. you can run out quickly do to expensive units and can make alot at once.

how many drones do you use and where do you put those drones.

i make about 50.

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Well, me I use 12 hydras, 24 zerglings, 12 mutas and 6 guardians. Try it out! Even if it's expensive, it paks a punch!

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats not a bad one...make sure your hydra go first..followed by lings, have gaurds in the front pounding at D and muta in back pounding ecnonomy..maybe a few more muta and have em up front to take care of any pesky air units

Chzn8r

Reaction score
Website
cge.ffmyths.com
these are my most used...

Include as many overlords as possible in each assault...

Early game- 4 groups lings 2 groups hyrdas, 3-6 lurks. If they bat down that then...

Mid game - 8-10 groups hydras, 1 group defilers. If they can somehow kill your invincible-to-range hydras, then tech up the air and...

Late game - Guards/Devourers in a 2:1 ratio (respectively) with hordes of OLs to confuse and of course detect. A few queens to ensnare corsairs doesn't hurt.