Zerg: what is best offensive attack?

ultralisk25

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use me some hydras/lings with guardians/scourges and defilers, ive neva used lurkers as offense, usually keep em at base with a few defilers.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mass Hydras/Mutas,Defilers,cracklings,queens,scourges and lurkers.i don't use devourers often

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hydras/Guardians/Devourers or Dark swarm covering ultras and lings.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would have to say the best way to go, is a 9/9 pool rush withy 6 oings would be a good way to start...or finish the game, if you dont want to do that, try mixing hydra/ling/muta with some guards for detectors...i warn, most zerg strats take mass amounts of gas, so expand often and make sure you always have alot of gas...

another good strat that i use sometimes is muta.ling which is pretty damn good in my opion, this way you can use all your gas to make muta, and most of your mins to make lings...works well...

make sure, whever your playing, upgrade alot...

shadow_demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no you build those cannon things around your city or w/e then you make zerglings since they hatch outta those egg things in big numbers they can be mass produced with short time and they can do alot of dmg in teams

Kirby-o_O

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebz.com
Hm, well I have been trying to get good with zerg...read every post, been looking for color hack, but beside all that I think a good (Early) offensive attack would be hydra + ling or, also if you think your enemy is not that smart/good with that race screw the hydras and get a Lair really fast, then make a Spire and go with what FZ. | gOsU said ....Muta/Ling. Also that strat works really well against zerg...have had it done to me :'(

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
shadow deamon...wow, your level of newbieness amazes me...jk

well mta ling does work well against newbs and non - newbs...

zerglings alone suck unless you have em REALLY eraly in game...but otherwise its a waste of time...

shadow_demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well maybe not just zerglings maybe mass zerglings and 12 guardians for ground renforcment but if an air comes you could always just run

K]t[N-Slayer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think a mass of hydras. and some lurkers(for when you penatrate into there base). then back the hyds up with some muts. and put some ults in too for attack.

DoS_Zeratul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im a zerg player, and zergs advantage is its macromanagements....never stop attacking....with zerg it should be easy to counter everything your ennemy does,and you can change your game plan very quick...so zergs best offence is aggresivity.

K]t[N-Slayer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is true.

but the only flaw in that is money consumption.

not enough money means can't keep going at the opponent.

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a offensive zerg can't deal much damage because u lose unit contsentractoin atfer 2 wave of attacking and macroing. never keep pushing just rally them close to the enemy and let them rest a lil then attack again.keep sending units is stupid because ur force won't be as strong

DoS_Zeratul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zerg should always have twice the expantions of the other races....if your ennemy has 1-2 expantions..wich he shouldnt have vecasue if he does you did a bad job...but anyways, if he has 1,u need 2,if he has 2..you need 4,with zerg, you have to learn to control the game...

example: vs terran,wich is the hardest matchup, you attack him early with lots of lings, he should be contering with firebats..you know he will do that, so your plan was to get a few lings,thens tart massing hydras,wich owns firebats.

The game is not really about your build order or what unit you get, its when and how you attack,conter,defend...... Well i could go with this for hours..i trained a couple of players on b-net, and they are doing pretty good right now.

Im into war3 lately..but if you guys want to game sometime,just pm me.