Zerg Section on Starcraft2.com

L

Laharl

Soon enough it'll be cancelled and I will celebrate because an awful sequel to starcraft never happened.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Negative, the SCII forum i visit first didn't have it, so your trick didn't work.

second, don't post on the god damn board if you don't like the game because it doesn't look like, play like and is exactly the same as Starraft.

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Holy poopoo pan. What should surprise me the most; that you've become such an authoritarian A-hole full of it, or that you really have nothing else going on in your life that my personal and subjective -but well grounded- opinion about the new look for the Zergs got at you so personally?

And if you're going to reply that you dont really care about what I said, then please, prove it by keeping your s.hit to that one thread.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Holy poopoo pan. What should surprise me the most; that you've become such an authoritarian A-hole full of it, or that you really have nothing else going on in your life that my personal and subjective -but well grounded- opinion about the new look for the Zergs got at you so personally?

And if you're going to reply that you dont really care about what I said, then please, prove it by keeping your s.hit to that one thread.
The second was directed to the post above me, Laharl. but thanks for the kind words.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Way to retaliate for no reason. =)

And yeah, my interest in SC2 has been on the decline for a while...the updates are so few and far between that I have difficulty staying enthused.