Zerg In Mp According to Gamespy

Reaction score
PauseBreak and many other may be delighted to here: ORIGINALLY SAID BY KREWL RAIN OF BLIZZFORUMS

KrewL RaiN said:
http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/starcraft-ghost/662514p2.html

Quote:
But the coolest part of the LAN session was getting to see the Zerg troops in action. Like the Terran side, the Zerg's also had four different types of warrior. The first was the humble Zergling. Like a small rapid-moving mouthful of razor-sharp teeth, these little suckers proved to be pretty deadly when moving in groups. Although they have no ranged attack, their speed and cool ability to burrow under the ground -- making them invulnerable to attack -- means that surprising the opposition at opportune moments is a key strategy for Zergling players.

The second troop was the vicious Hydralisk that retains the same abilities as the Zergling, but also has the ability to shoot projectile spines at a fairly long range. Its crazy-sharp claws have the potential to rip through Terran armor at a frightening pace. The third trooper was the good old Infested Marine, which has two main methods of delivering death and chaos. Firstly, its infected gauss rifle shoots toxic rounds of ammunition which have a damage-over-time effect, and secondly, each marine has the delightful suicide explosion technique. Fatal to the bearer, but potentially worse for more than one enemy, this attack is one to watch out for.

Lastly, the airborne Mutalisk is the only class that can actually take to the skies and fly around wreaking havoc. It specializes in snatching troops from the ground sucking their life-force for added health recovery. Add in its splash damage bio-plasma projectile attack, and you've got a pretty nasty badass combination. I think it's safe to say that the addition of the Zerg troopers to the multiplayer component of the game will be a very popular decision in the long run.

I hope they put in Protoss aswell though. But this looks like a blast, a whole team could all pick zergling and all go omfg zerg rush xD I hope they dont leave gamcube out of this, seems x box and ps2 get all the attention

This may Liven up the Ghost Forums... I hope someone didn't start something about this alerady

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You JUST beat me to it! I can't believe it. I saw it this monring but dind't have time to post it up because I had work !!! :( :( :(
I was just about to post it when I saw you had it up. Shame on me. lol

Anyways, yay!

Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
You JUST beat me to it! I can't believe it. I saw it this monring but dind't have time to post it up because I had work !!! :( :( :(
I was just about to post it when I saw you had it up. Shame on me. lol

Anyways, yay!
HA!

lol I just fixed the link it was screwed up at first so now you can click on it

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Now we just have to wait for Protoss units!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ZERG RUSH EKEKKEKKE- more mp info

seems nice
hyras finally have a second attack

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
y am i always late :(

mod merge with his plz

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Done and done :)

Wing? Are you that late? :p Yea, its awesome that you can play Zerg! I can't wait to see what units they will have for Protoss.