Zerg in LOST TEMPLE

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
expand to the minerals and build colonies. make lings and hydras and possibly another hackery at the top of the walk way.
walk way being that ramp-lookin thing. make zerglings for meat shields so yours colonies can tear units apart. make hydra's for ranged.(thats if he rushes.)

I am a fan of muka raids every once and a while. if the player is kinda noobish he will make a skeet load of air defense then you can just raid the hell outta him/her with lings and hydras.

iamshort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A funny thing you can do when your Zerg for any map(though I perfer to do this in LT) is to explore with one of your drones and than use that drone to build an extractor on someone else's vespen gas. It annoys them andf slows there tech tree production. You will than be able to build gas units earlier than the opponet does.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I do that on money maps too, except i build on ALL his geysers....pisses the hell outta people

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
zerg has many opening depending on location/match up.
My personal fav BO and style is the famous lurk/ling.
To use lurk/ling you have to have a constanly moving mouse and a good control of location hotkeys (f2 - f4) this will ensure that u are always constant scanning around the map; it will help on flanking units cause lurk/ling is for flanking not taking pure grounds head on. lurk/ling is very useful vs 2 rax terran tech bo, 2 gate zeal/archon/temp, it is not reccmmended vs zerg unless you switch to hydra/queen/lurk atfer early game.

There is many other zerg opening in LT, alot of people use a early expo because of a better and faster economy. To establish a good expo early on, you must make 1 sunken and 1 colony on the zerg expo when its done. don't make the colony a sunken until u see a force coming to you, if u don't make that a sunken you will save 50 mineral which is enough for drone. Atfer you took your expo and teched; depending on matchup you can go muta or lurk. Although some people in zvp go for early ultra/ling with fast amour upgrade, this tactic is very risky because u might get defeated half way to ultra.

mrGroby_tf

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2nd hatch...again

First thing u do, even before pool/den/extractor, is build 2nd hatch
with only 3 sunkens in front of it. By the time u do that u should have hydras reay to go. And just attack him blindly(zergs are made to die), that anoes, beleve me... Use that as a distraction, and just make hydras like mad, but donnot forget lurks. Make a big drop and he's dead(another option is mutras). mutras are pain for his workers/economy. And then JUST DROP(it seems that no one does that anymore-I say DROP THEM AND KILL.) Just be fast, u can't use this when slow:( .

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2 hatch hydra only owrks well zvp, vs T u should early expo instead :O and even in zvp u always pool before hatch =\