Zelda's Warriors RPG [Teh Void This?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link14

Member!
Reaction score
Prologe

In the kingdom of Princess Zelda many warriors joined together to fight the orc invasion. The leader of this group was the one who rescued Zelda him self, Link. This young man is the leader of the army of men. With him is his own group called the Z Force. Link's group of soldiers are the most skilled fighters he could foin and the most trust worthy. It consist of Koba the strong, Bardock the slayer, Metlok the fast, and Zarfist the warrior. They are Zelda's first call for help.

In a far away castle, Zeta the evil warrior that contols the orcs and the corrupted soldiers in the near by land of Zefa is ready for the attack on Zelda's forces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My charactors are:

Link
Zelda
Zeta
Zarfist
Metlok
Bardock
Koba

Feel free to join in but make your own charactors and don't use mine or at least message me for permision or message me for infomation pleas.
Thank You!

Link14

Member!
Reaction score
Zarfist draws sword as he see some on in the corner of his eye and swings. It was Metlok and lucky for his speed he countered and moved past the attack.
Zarfist: Sorry I thought you were a orc or somthing.
Metlok: It's ok im used to it by now.
Metlok Laffs and looks around. Link, Bardock, and Koba walk in.
Link: Whats so funny?
Metlok Nothin just havin a laff thats all.
Link: Ok well gear up we heading out on a mission for pirncess Zelda.
Metlok: What for?
Link: I will explain later on the way we are taking a wagon, we were isued 7 archers to help.

Link14

Member!
Reaction score
Link: Here is the mission, we have to destoy the enemy catapolt factory, if we fail it will be hard to defend aginst the attack. Metlok u got the honor of running the bombs into each of the main building sections.
Metlok: Great I always do the running!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Please do avoid multi-posting. I know you want people to notice your thread, but you don't have anywhere near the maximum characters allowed in any of your posts -- nor combined. I would advise you to recognize this one fact. People, sometimes, want less and less to join an RP when you try to hard to get their attention.))

Link14

Member!
Reaction score
Link: Ok so Koba you don't mind fighting the orcs on tower 3 do you?
Koba: No I want to slaughter all of them.
At the same time Koba charges the tower with a rage and smashes all the way though it. The tower colaps on to the ground and from tower to a horn was blown as a alarm. Orcs spring into action and Koba is surounded and with a fierce attack knocks half of them back. In tower 2 the horn is still blown. Link climbs to the top of the tower and draws his steel. With a few slashes the 4 gaurds fall and 7 more climb up.
Zarfist: Wait up Link I will be up to help you.
As Zarfist starts to climb more orcs fall and one almost hit him. More and more orcs climb up tower 2 and Bardock starts up.
Bardock: HUGH HUGH HUGH...
Bardock climbs fast. Zarfist finally made it up and same with Bardock. The tower is clear again but more orcs climb. Link pulles his bow and starts shooting climbing orcs. Koba that has finished off 7 dozen of them runs to the gates where they come. Metlok reaches the first of the areas and kills 3 orcs that about sounded the alarm. BOOM one area down. All of a suden a huge roar is cried and a troll apears. Koba on split reaction carged like a bull and strucked it with his sword it went of balnced and fell nocking out a tower. Koba killed it and closed the gate.

Link14

Member!
Reaction score
Metlok: Ok 2 and 3 are right here. Fuses lit. Here we go.
At that time he charges away and BOOM. The orc army was wasy too big to fight.
Link: Ok our mission is complete lets move back to the carvan.
Metlok: What took ya?
Link: Shut it Metlok.
Metlok: Hugh
Zarfist: All on?
Metlok: Ya.NOW GO!
The caravan takes off in a second and the castle dome colaps into rubble.
Link: Well that base is done.
Zarfist: Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.