other parts discuss 9/11, federal banks, govt etc

a must watch
doesnt claim anything
not a conspiracy movie
one of the best researched videos ive seen

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've never seen the whole thing, but it wasn't as amazing and mind blowing as most people would have you to believe.

It didn't contain much that I didn't already know.

Tie

Member!
Reaction score
People will be debating this for decades to come.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Not even finished and I'm already massively disappointed with the 9/11 conspiracy portion, it talking about how the hijacked planes 'evaded' NORAD, it fails to go into further detail on the 4 training missions NORAD was on that day, and the fact that they didn't 'evade' US CentCom either, everyone at CentCom was just way too confused to give the US Air Chief any commands, so we never even sent an AWAC out to intercept the planes. They didn't evade a damn thing, it was just multiple failures on our air defense.

--EDIT

Holy ****, they just spent about 30 seconds talking about Philip Zelikow, and I heard a woman saying, and the movie quoting, 'he wrote the preemptive war plan that was eventually used in Iraq.' Excuse me? The ONLY preemptive war plan for Iraq prior to 9/11 was created by Anthony Zinni, CinC of Central Command. After Zinni, Tommy Franks and the employees of Central Command created 36 different war plans, not a SINGLE one was contributed to by Philip Zelikow.

Speaker, you said "one of the best researched videos ive seen," clearly you're being blindly lead by pathos.

--EDIT

Now the BYU physics expert, making a pathetic attempt at some sort of understanding of foreign policy, just said that 9/11 was a false flag operation created to obtain the fundings and mobilization for some sort of imperialistic wants of George W. and Cheney. Obviously, this fool did little research prior to this statement, because prior to 9/11, Paul Wolfowitz was the ONLY member of George Bush's staff who was an Iraqi war hawk, and Bush let him on as a deputy officer only on the condition that he brought his arguements for war to the state department and to CentCom, and kept them out of any statements that might reflect Bush's own policy.

Even after 9/11, when Donald Rumsfeld, who was only very slowly convinced to go to war, finally wanted to go to war, he had to constantly attempt to convince Bush that there was just cause to break the decade old containment and topple a weak and pointless dictator.

People who think any conspiracy theory point to Bush or Cheney really, really need to do their homework.

--EDIT

Oh man there's so much bull**** in this movie I could go all day. The movie is continuously quoting the opinions of Ted Gunderson as factual evidence that the CIA is backing almost all terrorist activities in the US. Do you know what Ted Gunderson's actual position was? FBI Chief of L.A., Dallas and Memphis. Do you know what 98% of FBI research and activity is in L.A., Dallas and Memphis is? Drugs and gun trafficking. Ted Gunderson has no backing credentials whatsoever to be making false accusations.

Not to mention the fact that the FBI is almost an official sworn enemy of the CIA, the entire purpose of the Department of Homeland Defense was to centralize all of our national intelligence, which is the purpose of the CIA in the first place, but CIA and FBI prefer to take credit for their own triumphs, and blame ****-ups on the other.

Years

formerly known as Velvet
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
are you a secret agent or something?
you seem to know all the answers.

i didnt necessarily like that zietgetstupid movie.

cause it made ordinary people that didnt know **** about those topics believe things.

first come first serve on their knowledge i suppose.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
this thing was such bull**** four months ago, and it hasn't changed at all.

people need to stop sitting around and making **** up and do something productive with their lives.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
this thing was such bull**** four months ago, and it hasn't changed at all.

people need to stop sitting around and making **** up and do something productive with their lives.
Quoted for stupidity, even thought I personally didn't agree with many of the assumptions made in this film, this was still a stupid thing to say.

Although
speaker said:
a must watch
doesnt claim anything
not a conspiracy movie
That was even stupider. This video made many claims, including a claim that 9/11 was a conspiracy, a false flag operation.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Quoted for stupidity, even thought I personally didn't agree with many of the assumptions made in this film, this was still a stupid thing to say.
Even "thought" what I said wasn't in any way stupid, you're are a moron for saying so.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Even "thought" what I said wasn't in any way stupid, you're are a moron for saying so.
Yeah um, besides the stupid part. Which was all of it.

Stop making **** up? Although some of the assumptions made in the film are based purely on opinion, every piece of factual information in the film is backed up by credible evidence, you have no idea how many sources the creators of that film have, just read the website.

And as for do something productive. Yeah um... they only created one of the most if not the most popular online films in history.

Yeah, you're dumb.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Sweet comeback, I figured you were just another dip**** who'd drop out of the argument as soon as it became apparent to even you how stupid your point was.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sweet comeback, I figured you were just another dip**** who'd drop out of the argument as soon as it became apparent to even you how stupid your point was.
You're hilarious. seriously you make me laugh. You say exactly what I say, concede my point to me, then go off on something else about how dumb I am. I just don't get what your argument is.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
What LC says... Pan, you don't even understand what my argument is, that's sad hilarious failure on your part.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
u and pan were the only ones arguing. so the argument is just between you two. just so you know

Sakuhta

Reaction score
It is amazing that you actually said that.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
While conspiracy theories could be true, you have to just enjoy them for what they are, theories. People who look at that s*it and begin to think like that are just leading themselves into a life of paranoia. Although they are fun to discuss, and to throw out to the less intelligent.

.edit. why does the profanity filter star the entire word, that is no fun :(