Zaku's Current Project: Modware

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i would have told them to take that shit off and get me a piece of bubble gum with the money they payed for that light

preferably a cherry blow-pop with the gum inside :p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I would love to do that to my comp, to bad I would **** it up in the process, lol...

A noobish question nonetheless, but if you buy a pre-made neon case, how do u change ur current one to it, what with all the insides and whatnot?

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I have finished the inside, next step is the window which ill put in tomorrow.

black_lotus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Khull
Thats 1337ness right there. I dont get the point of it but it looks like itll be awsome once its done:)

Off Topic: Is it just me or is that Family Guy on the TV in the background? That show is the best:D
im sure its not just you.........

oooohhhh that lookes niffty :)

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have Decided I'm going to mod my case as well. I don't want to Shell out the 60 bucks or what ever. I'm just going to cut a hole slap some plexi glass in there, add some x mas lights. Maybe Glue some action figures inside. The only thing I'm gonna have to buy is the fan to keep it extra cool and the cables. Oh well we shall see.

-Vegeta Clam

dice5_5

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nice case Zaku. :) Once Spring Break comes around i'm going to chrome the inside of my case and dremel out places for 40mm fans and another 80mm fan. My lcd screen died this morning, so I had to switch out to my big-hause 17in ancient monitor. ....surprisingly enough it still works. :p