Za.akrobatik-orc-vs-detherage-ne

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
now this is a very good replay..all the credits go to wracraft replays.com...the site i got it from.

it's an excelent game and who didn't heard about the clan za. needs a few updates.

actually it's very funny specially at the end..and i guess a friend of mine was right, za. clan has a potty mouth...lol.

Map: two rivers

akrobatik goes for old grunts and catapults with bm and tc while detherage goes for warden with hipporiders.

when akrobatik switches to bat rides, detherage knows he has to switch tactics.

will have enough time to do so? will he survive?

watch the replay to find out the outcome.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okay... first of all why are u posting replays of akro all he does is whine like a little bitch when he losses and he isnt that good anyways... post some good replays and im notcing all the replays from bforums are like noobie games no offense but they are post some top quality replays that people can enjoy watching

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol he isn't good player..hhahhaha maybe lvl 26 isn't high enough for u. i think the game is very good and i like the versability detherage proven against akrobatik.

i didn't post a replay of akrobatik i dl from wcreplays and i liked it..if u didn't enjoy it..speak for urself and stop winging like a bitch.

it is a top replay asshole and in fact is the only top replay this site has at the moment..unless im missing something.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well of course i want u too post those kinda replays goh..i don't think any1 would mind to watch a top replay..i don't anyway ;).

yes some are really good siphon :D.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well i posted on a tillerman - nightfall replay u cant get much better than those its probably on the second page in this section by now

try warcraftstrategy.com its a pay site with top information, but they have a free replay section with some top shit in there. check it out.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hehehehe it can get better than tillerman because he is not what he used to be a long time ago.

it wasn't bad but keep them coming ;) we need some quality in here :D.