Z~TvZ: Watch me pummel some zergling!

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
T&Z~ TvZ: Watch me pummel some zergling!

Tough, persistent game. Got so lazy and tired as the game progressed. He massed lurkers and ultralisks instead of mutas, so I decided to tripple starport for SVs, saved my ass. Slowly went Bcs, which saved me. Damn, there were many things which I could've improved, but whatever. I still won and his record is like 61-11-0. He even called me a hacker for knowing all the basics like putting overlords in the front and back of my base... rofl

Enjoy...

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I will watch in a moment... what is your B.Net alias/gateway anyways?

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Omg.... -.-;;;;;;;;

I just watched my replay and I just can't believe how many golden oppotunities I missed...!!!!!

I should've just raped his ass when I killed his overlord. I should start scanning his front yard as well as his expos. More importantly though, I won. And he's not a good as I thought.... but then again I was painfully stupid in that game. rofl

Skyhr[ad] Gate:East. Can't play more than 1vs1, not with with an ob because of my terrible, terrible, internet connection.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Hmm.. you're not on. Not a bad game... I bet he could've won he had plenty of opportunities but no common sense.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
That for BroodWar?

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
Hmm.. you're not on. Not a bad game... I bet he could've won he had plenty of opportunities but no common sense.
Tell me what I could've done though, I'm not as resolute as I am on TvT or TvP. I'm just glad he didn't go mutalisk.

He could've just attack with the lurkers in my front yard, but he had to go drop...lol, good thing I found out.

I also got so distracted that my science vessels would die from scourges, -.-;;;

I need to practice more against zerg. I don't think M&M rushes work anymore... since they counter it easily now: lings, mutas, lurkers, + sunkens...

Gemini_Bloodian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
would seem you both had...uh....Fairly interesting strategys.

Blue needed more minerals, and you needed more vesp. I would of ditched the vessel Idea, and focused on air/upgrades.

Gemini_Bloodian

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gemini_Bloodian
would seem you both had...uh....Fairly interesting strategys.

Blue needed more minerals, and you needed more vesp. I would of ditched the vessel Idea, and focused on air/upgrades.

Gemini_Bloodian
You sure bash on people so much I want you to post a replay of yourself lets see how good you are.

If you would of sieged him from the cliff, and used your M&M/Vessels to guard it.. would of helped a lot. :p