Z~TvZ: Watch me pummel some zergling!

Discussion in 'StarCraft Strategy Guides' started by Skyhr, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Skyhr

Skyhr Member!

T&Z~ TvZ: Watch me pummel some zergling!

Tough, persistent game. Got so lazy and tired as the game progressed. He massed lurkers and ultralisks instead of mutas, so I decided to tripple starport for SVs, saved my ass. Slowly went Bcs, which saved me. Damn, there were many things which I could've improved, but whatever. I still won and his record is like 61-11-0. He even called me a hacker for knowing all the basics like putting overlords in the front and back of my base... rofl

Enjoy...

2. Sakuhta

Sakuhta BattleForums Senior Member

Texas
    I will watch in a moment... what is your B.Net alias/gateway anyways?

3. Skyhr

Skyhr Member!

Omg.... -.-;;;;;;;;

I just watched my replay and I just can't believe how many golden oppotunities I missed...!!!!!

I should've just raped his ass when I killed his overlord. I should start scanning his front yard as well as his expos. More importantly though, I won. And he's not a good as I thought.... but then again I was painfully stupid in that game. rofl

Skyhr[ad] Gate:East. Can't play more than 1vs1, not with with an ob because of my terrible, terrible, internet connection.

4. Sakuhta

Texas
    Hmm.. you're not on. Not a bad game... I bet he could've won he had plenty of opportunities but no common sense.

5. Guest

Guest Premium Member

New york
    That for BroodWar?

6. Skyhr

Skyhr Member!

Tell me what I could've done though, I'm not as resolute as I am on TvT or TvP. I'm just glad he didn't go mutalisk.

He could've just attack with the lurkers in my front yard, but he had to go drop...lol, good thing I found out.

I also got so distracted that my science vessels would die from scourges, -.-;;;

I need to practice more against zerg. I don't think M&M rushes work anymore... since they counter it easily now: lings, mutas, lurkers, + sunkens...

7. Gemini_Bloodian

Gemini_Bloodian Member!

would seem you both had...uh....Fairly interesting strategys.

Blue needed more minerals, and you needed more vesp. I would of ditched the vessel Idea, and focused on air/upgrades.

Gemini_Bloodian

8. Sakuhta

Texas
    You sure bash on people so much I want you to post a replay of yourself lets see how good you are.

If you would of sieged him from the cliff, and used your M&M/Vessels to guard it.. would of helped a lot. :p