• Kills my bandwidth/Takes too long to load

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think it might be ok, but the colors need to be a little different, dont make em look like bloody shit..

i think a darker color of brown/red i guess, if you want to keep these colors

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im looking at this skin from school but it looks kinda, off...... (800x600) attached with this post is an attachment of what it looks like to me

-edit-

u planning to make a terran/toss skin as welll cort?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I have the very same problem over here...

Originally posted by coRtALoS
Oh common, you love it Trong. This is the most activity the Zerg Hatchery's had in over a year...
The most activity? You paint the forums of shit and say it was the best thing ever happening? Oh boy :p

trollwarlord2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
please the color is hidious , looks oike shit
turn it into purple/black
all the other is fine

MacMan

Reaction score
The graphics on the sides have pixel gaps, and there's a big gray box in the lower left of each post. The brown background doesn't change in the posts' borders, so it just looks like some interface thrown together, there needs to be some offset in the brown bg of the posts. The gray post box also licks my balls... frequently...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Nice color config.... now it looks like the Ghey forum with some blood patches.

I'm out for the night. I'll leave it at this for now and resume tomorrow... at least I got the avatar borders kinda done... :-/

Someone give me some structured guidance. I work well with To-Do lists. :)

I realize the report post section is a little too big. I think right now my only option there is to increase the text size.

The buttons that mess up on the bottom center are gonna have to stay like that. They look decent in 1024x768, and it's not that bad in 800x600...

I know the colors on the sidebar don't look that great. With the way things worked out with this new skin, I won't be able to make it look exactly like the Ghost skin with color changes... template was a bitch this time around and I don't wanna screw with it too much. I'm givin this one more day of work, then I'm going to look for newer, greener pastures.

My only problem is the load time for this friggin skin... I'm on DSL, and it takes about as long as the default skin on dialup... :-/

How does it seem for you guys?

Anyway, I'm making it user-selectable, so go now you horrible little peons. Spread the word of doom! :)

If anyone's interested in helping create the next skin... if you think you're good enough :p, or if the BF Skinny Skinning Team's interested, check out this very basic template to use as your guide, and feel free to PM me for any other instructions. I hate doing graphics, I'm more of a coding geek, so the more people that can help out with the major graphic stuff, the faster we can get more skins done! :)

http://www.battleforums.com/basicskintemplate.html

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You might want to do something about the light grey colour scheme. It seems rather out of place compared to the brown.

Purple? Yeah...might work. But at least this colour seems to work well with my eyes at night. :)

Tronga: I thought that you're the master of flying brown cannons? :p

- Amantis

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
What? x42 isn't leaving? He just ditched us for a little while? Ah, now I gotta steal someone elses color text..

ShaftedTwice

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I know you really did try to boost your post count. At this rate you're gonna be the forum's biggest spammer.

As your punishment, and considering I didn't really like your old user title, I've decided to change it to something I think we all can agree on. :)

Originally posted by Amantis
You might want to do something about the light grey colour scheme. It seems rather out of place compared to the brown.

Purple? Yeah...might work. But at least this colour seems to work well with my eyes at night. :)
Are you threatening me?!?!

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
LoL, mmm red.. I think that I'll keep this title for a long time. Thankies! (Ah, that sounded kinda gay..)

ShaftedTwice