Z~ infested

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
NeutronHInc said:
You guys know that all the psi storms in the world cant stop an onslaught of ultras right? think about it... 5 groups of 12 ultras each (60 total if you cant do the math) attackin at ONCE? you are screwed! and if you have the ultra upgrades and full upgrades, you cant be stopped by a few storms :rollie

hittin an ultra (let alone a group) with a storm is like shotin a tank with a BB gun!
Retreat to a choke or ramp and wall it off with Archons or other large units with high HP and Storm away....easy...But you'll need 12 HT's AT LEAST.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
which is what medics and sci vessals are for :

a little emp a litle irridate and a little matrix with healing medics.. :)

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Just want to remind you that an Ultralisk cost 6 supply and the max supply is 200.
That's right, I forgot what Ultras cost supply wise. Its been a while since I've played anything but UMS, so sue me. :rollie Ok, done a little math of my own, you can get two full groups plus 9, give or take if you have Drones as well. At least 24 Ultras is still a force to be feared, at least for those who don't know how to defend against it.

There is one way a Zerg player can be sure of a win though...
Maxing out a maps unit limit with a CRAP LOAD of Overlords, although it does require alot of time and minerals, but it can be done if you do it right. Then again I'm going off what I learned over a year ago, when people took their time playing...

We should get a game going and see how long it takes to max out a map using Overlords... It kinda sucks that Overlords have no attack, would be kinda fun to have an Overlord war...

From what I've found out, a map's unit limit is what... at least 1600? So a total cost would be 1600 Overlords x 100 for each Overlord = 160,000 at least. It takes some time to get that kinda cash.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
betaalpha5 said:
"show me the money" 16 times :D
"no cheats is multi-player" :rollie

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ultras' supply is of 4, not 6...

Infested Terran is good to attack under the darkswarm. Other than that, it won't most likely get there.