Z~ infested

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do people even bother trying to get a cc from a terran player and making them?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Well the infested terran is really useful. I sometimes get it. But I don't think it's worth it for what it takes to get 1 infested terran. Because everytime I get an infested terran, there's an enemy building right by the infested command center, so it explodes and my command center is half dead.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i find it pretty hard that anyone would bother getting them

aphextwin

Reaction score
it is very unlikely........ but if i had the chance i would..........

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
well its hard to get a CC unless the plater has a weak D 2nd base or a nub.....but if ur playing vs. a good player ur going to have to go threw his whole base just for the CC i dont think most ppl will go for that......

Biske

Reaction score
Not so. You don't have to go through his entire defence. Try his expansions. Come in with Gaurds/Mutas/Devourers from the side and punch a hole in his ariel defence and take his main CC. As for me, I infest whenever I get the chance, but it's more of a....trophy for me. I don't really use the infesteds, but I get as many CC's I can, and fly them back to my base. More buildings for me, less for him, and he's been shamed because I took it and can now brag. Terran Trophy Hunting.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
if i evber do eth them i deop near miners

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I infest one whenever i get a chance. i just use them to destroy expansions that aren't heavily guarded.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's fun to do when you've killed someone. I MC a peon and start building structures with it if a player left it behind, it makes you savour that win so much more.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I don't think its worth the trouble.

Ok, so you got an Infested CC and you're crankin out ITs, big deal! My tanks (lurks or DTs work too) will make short work of them! Also, :rollie I can lift my buildings and they can't be hurt by your ITs!

I tend to have a WELL protected CC and they just can't get to it. I usally play toss and MC a drone and scv! I use toss for base protection, zerg for gathering and terran for nukes! :D I'm good at multi-tasking and micro & macro-managment.

Still... its been a year or so since I've done anything besides UMS. So I may not be as good as I once was.

I still say ITs are worthless. Sure they can come in handy if your main army has almost takin out all of their defenses and most of they base and all you have left is a base defense army and many ITs. I tend not to waste money on such a HAZARD to all parties. When playing as zerg, I favored mass crackling or mass muta attacks. Nothing like a swarm of 60 mutas to scare the shit outta your enemy :rollie

Biske

Reaction score
Nothing like 3 well placed Psi Storms to scare the shit outta the Zerg player who sent them! Hahahaha! J/k.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nothing like sending ultralisk with d matrix and dark swarm with medics behind them :D

Biske

Reaction score
Psi Storm can penetrate Dark Swarm, you know that right? :D

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
with d matrix think how long that would take?besides if i see your little ht comin, i'll emp your ass :p

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
You guys know that all the psi storms in the world cant stop an onslaught of ultras right? think about it... 5 groups of 12 ultras each (60 total if you cant do the math) attackin at ONCE? you are screwed! and if you have the ultra upgrades and full upgrades, you cant be stopped by a few storms :rollie

hittin an ultra (let alone a group) with a storm is like shotin a tank with a BB gun!

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
NeutronHInc said:
You guys know that all the psi storms in the world cant stop an onslaught of ultras right? think about it... 5 groups of 12 ultras each (60 total if you cant do the math) attackin at ONCE? you are screwed! and if you have the ultra upgrades and full upgrades, you cant be stopped by a few storms :rollie

hittin an ultra (let alone a group) with a storm is like shotin a tank with a BB gun!
Just want to remind you that an Ultralisk cost 6 supply and the max supply is 200.

Biske

Reaction score
By the time you can get 1 squad of Ultras, my 6 Carriers, 12 Zeals, 12 DT's, 4 Archons, 2 HTs, 7 Corsairs, and 2 Arbiters will be wipping you off the map. Can't hit what you can't see, and so much for your overlords. Corsairs eat them up like candy.

And BetaAlpha, EMP is for SHIELDS, not MANA. You're army will be just as weak as mine after 3-4 Psi Storms, and me without any shields. That's saying you even get your Science Vessel past my Corsairs. But, who knows.

Biske

Reaction score
Well then, good thing I carry back ups, now isn't it. Plus, I don't have a manuel, and I don't really have the time to go looking for Spell Descriptions on the web.