Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

jackalopes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
natedude_2.tripod.com
how do you stop bcs?...

I have trouble playing with zerg becuase when I play terran people always get a ton of battle cruisers and I cant stop them because they are too strong. Can anyone give me tips on how to stop them and if you have anyother good stratagy then tell me.

http://natedude_2.tripod.com

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
dev / muta / scourage = Best sc air combo how can u NOT stop bc's :\

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bc take out scrouge more quickly in numbers, your best bet on beating bc is droping on T's main or expo while thier bc is running around --v

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah, 6-8 scourge per bc will drop them. Scourge are more difficult to use than dev/muta. Anyway, I've forgotten what it was like to have someone use bcs against me. They're so horrid units to use against zerg.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
just hold off the BC's with hydra's and defilers. and bring in the scourge power...

I have seen it is best to send them in 3-5's so not to waste to many on one BC.

but there are alot of Scourges from little resources.

F

FUall

I would use defilers (dark swarm). Try to get at least a plauge off. Position all your hydras under the DS, maybe throw in some scourges or devourers. But I personally wouldn't want to go air against them unless their numbers are low. Scourges are hard to maintain and use effectively (and they use a lot of resources, surprisingly), and battlecruisers can kill a scourge in a single shot. Mutas die easily against BCs and they can use a lot of resources.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Try to get scourge really fast, and leave them slightly outside of his base, and as soon as the BC's come out blow them up. He'll probably change his strategy if not waste his money away. =/

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Scourage may be good, but it's pretty hard to pull off. Most likely, by the time they have bc's, you should have devours and hydras and mutas. Perhaps you might have a defiler for dark swarm and/or plague. While you are hadaling the bc's, send an attack force against the bastard's base to teach him a good lesson;)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
how in the hell does that poll go with the topic....

scourges,hydras,defilers,devourers/mutas

S

SiNZi

im sure the mods here dont like spam, so i wouldnt recommend it.

i would use hydras and scourge - the hydras would distract while the scourge get in and bomb the battlecruisers

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how do u deamon? and the person who started the thread, how do u have trouble deafeating bcs? im not trying to start ne/thing, but how do they get past u? im asking nicly

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Just use a queen or two and ensare their ass. Then dark swarm a group of hydras and the bc's (and most of the enemies econmy) is gone.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
about 6-8 scourges should do it. just don't attack one at a time with them. terran has to be retarded to go BCs against zerg.(or already winning)

Gemini_Bloodian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Plague, then use a less-complicated technique and use hydra's or air units.

But, if you have plenty of hatcheries, then make and army of scourage, and send them all in. Most people send bc's in 1 big army,with usually 1:1 or 2:2 and rarely 3:3. Anyway, the point is thier bc's can kill your Scourage's in 1 hit, so not generally the best idea.

As stated above, Plague with hydras and something to hit air. I highly suggest trying to kill them if they attempt to flee, since they will restoration the plague affect, then repair them w/ease.

Gemini_Bloodian