Z~Broodling and Tanks

P

PandemoniumFox

Broodling and Tanks

Is it possible to cast Broodling on Tanks?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yes, why yes it is sir :D.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Spawn broodling is a great tool when your about to make an assult on a terran base, because they usually have 3or 4 tanks ready to destroy on coming zerg. Learn to love it oh so dearly

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
If the tanks are all in the same place, bling the ones in the middle, and the others around them will either not be capable of firing, or best, they'll fire, and their splash will damage the opponent's own tanks.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I prefer ensnaring m&ms instead. For some reason, I don't consider tanks much of threat in this mu.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
M&M are far much of a threat to Zerg than Tanks, that's a fact.

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Why's that? I usually just cast a Plague and Dark Swarm on them and send some zerglings in.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You don't normally have defilers that early, but yeah, they should tips the scales in your favor if you're good with lurker/ling/swarm(my preferred endgame start against terran). You could also try to flank with lings and hope he doesn't make bats.

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
When I play ZvT, I always try to tech to early defilers. They're practically the anti-terran. They prey on the terrans' two main weaknesses: building burn and too many range units. The burn isn't such a bad thing, but it can spell death to lazy players.

Vaxxination

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i rarely use defilers i usually forget after im done massing mutalisks and upgrading them into guardians