Z~a ZvZvZ FFA

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
a ZvZvZ FFA

Hey i went into a team game and then they just dropped like flys... The end result was 3 Zerg players going at it in a FFA. All of the players including me :) arent all that good but 3 people at the same lvl of play makes for an interesting game.

I am bebebooboo :) one of the many noob names i have.

NOTES: there is a gap in the middle of not much action until I said "I am bored... lets make it interesting." and from there it was attacking awhile. let the "up speed" be your friend in this replay. only 36 mins or something. give or take.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
Watch This replay, lol, it's less then 20 minutes.. I tried a new zerg strat and it worked. :p
Uh....Where's the replay?

Anyway, back on topic

Blue: WTF was with him????? He didn't tech up, didn't make expansions, didn't use the terain as his allie, and sent in stupid attacks when and where. He was easily destroied, and is therefore labeled as :noob

Red: Okay, since he teched up, use the terrain as an allie, defend very well with the right units, destroying many of your guradians. He, however, did not make any defenses at his rear and his minerals, nor did he look at the mini-map, allowing you to beat and destroy him. Still, he was much better than blue, so he is labeled as :fwink

Yellow(you): Well, you won, so you get most of the credit. Good use of suprise attacks and guardians. However, you d=made crazy stupid scourage attacks and didn't put enough anti-air with your guardians, causing you to lose more and more of your minerals and troops, delaying the invevitable. But, you beat both people, and won. So you are therefore labeld as :)

The score
Yellow: Above-Average 6/10
Red: Average5/10
Blue: NOOB 2/10

Cheers;)

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What you got to do is save it. Click save, than go into the c drive, than Program files, than Starcraft, than maps, than replays, and than click okay(these are all folders)
And I want to add that, why didn't any of you use hot keys?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
dont get me wrong I know i am still in the stages of being a noob but I am slowwly slipping out of it and become a somewhat-decent player... I am not in denial about being a noob. But once in awhile i am able to win and then it is big for me :)

EDIT: are hotkey like ctrl+1(any number) or like D=drones and V=advanced buildings? I get those confused.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What suprises me is how many people don't know about the attack control. You should try click on the attack button, than click on the ground somewhere else. Try it and see what happens.;)
(PS. I mean the control+1. I can see that none of you used them because in a replay u can see the hotkeys by click the numbers;))

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
how can you tell how people use them in the replays???

And believe me i know I am still in the noob area of gameplay. I just thought 3 people of the same lvl going at it would be interesting.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, for the go-to-someplace-but-attack-anything-you see control, all your of troops had at least once walked through a number of enemy troops and didn't attack until a little later. I can tell that you are not uising the hotekeys because, sine I find them easier to keep track of troops, click the numbers on the keyborad. If any of you have a hotkeyed thing, it will showup in my little unit box thing.:)

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol. do u really wanna get out of ur noob stages? memorize the hotkeys 4 all three races. it lessens time, and make sure theyre like a reflex. if u c lots type 1, send hydras out, click on hive, type l, then h, and thenn type 1 twice... and so on. its response time to the max.

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best way to surprise someone is toupgrade the burrow abillity for a unit. Try to sneak into someones base and wait a while. If he has no detectors, then this'll be an easy victory. I usually use Zerlings and sneak into a base in the beginning of a game. Then after a while, the person I'm fighting might forget and I unburrow them making it a surefire victory. Its also better after the person attacks you or someone else and looses all his/her units. Try and see how this strat works for you.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
That only works on newbs... :(

They'll notice you burrowing a shit load of lings in their base, and even if they dont, you wont get enough in without them noticing to do any real damage because they will be able to fend you off easily. Dont waste money on burrow early on, just ling rush instead of burrowing them in their base.

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
i dont use attack command...i use patrol...if i have hydras attacking their defense and i notice i have the larva / cash for more...i double click a larva...push H...and wait wait wait...help my attacking troops out a lil...and when they are done...i push P(patrol) and put left click the far end of their base...this way...the hydras attack everything they see...and...if attacked...they all mass and kill the threat...good 'ole SC AI :)