Your thoughts on the world ending

Harunobu

Schlacht-Gott
Reaction score
You also just supported my point that god is quite vengeful and nowhere near as forgiving as you dumbasses seem to think.

Angelicpower said:
do you say that of your parents when you are punished??
Yes. Why should I have to live under someones else rules that I never agreed to? What happened to free will? It's my life I live it the way I want to.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
Harunobu said:
You also just supported my point that god is quite vengeful and nowhere near as forgiving as you dumbasses seem to think.

Yes. Why should I have to live under someones else rules that I never agreed to? What happened to free will? It's my life I live it the way I want to.

You live under their roof and they pay your way! Move out and you can make your own rules!! He forgives if you ask..but for those who think they can live their lives anyway they see fit and not have a care in the world for the wrongs they have done and not ask for forgiveness they will suffer consequences. Just as with my kids..if they admit their wrongdoing and ask me to forgive them then I will go lighter on the punishment but when they act as if they have no guilt and see nothing wrong with what they have done, their punishment will be more severe to teach them!

Harunobu

Schlacht-Gott
Reaction score
OMG there are ants around my house not doing what I want! I'm gonna kill those damn things.

Replace "ants" with people and "I" refers to god.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Harunobu said:
OMG there are ants around my house not doing what I want! I'm gonna kill those damn things.

Replace "ants" with people and "I" refers to god.
And some of you wonder why I call you immature!

Proverbs 13
15Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.

Romans 2
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Proverbs 11
18 The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.
19 As righteousness tendeth to life: so he that pursueth evil pursueth it to his own death.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Harunobu said:
So your god wishes to make us suffer. Some all-forgiving god that is :rolleyes
If you did the right thing you wouldn't have to go through that.

Harunobu

Schlacht-Gott
Reaction score
You mean if I do the thing god thinks is right :susp

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Angelicpower said:
And you think sex with anyone is ok??? Where are your morals girl? I suppose God allowed aids to exist to punish the ones who are having sex with anyone..sex is a special thing between 2 people..not something to be shared with 50 people..man could not learn from herpes or any other STD so now we have the killer, aids. We have proven your words wrong time and time again..and you ignore alot of it and just keep throwing out your ignorant babbling..I'll pray for you because you are in the dark and desperately lost!
What a small minded view. What about that kid Ryan White. !0 yrs old i beleive when he got A.I.D.S. from a blood transfer. Never used drugs, never had time to have sex, damn kid died too young because of this. Where is god on this one?
Secondly, if god exists then how can he allow little girls to get raped threw incest, nuns to get stabbed?

All this stuff you state about morals, is something that needs to be taught from family and friends properly. Also, in certain religions their is nothing wrong with sex with someone before marriage.
Seriously were you a virgin when you had your child?
No offence, but from what I hear people say as replies in threads you have a child addicted to drugs. If this is true, where were you to teach him the morals of this matter? I can almost garentee that your child had sex by now, does this mean he will be lost to you?
Agreed that if we do not learn from the past we are condemned to relive it, but this does not mean its gods plan. Example yes AIDS has killed millions, but, the Black Plauge has killed more is comparisoion to population. Almost all of Europe fell by this.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
I don't actually agree with Angelic on aids being a plague spoken of in the Bible, and specifically the part about God punishing people on earth for their sins (in our current time - after the Old Testament was fulfilled), so most of what has been said about Angelic's posts and God I can't respond to because I don't agree. However, the one point I can respond to is:

XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Secondly, if god exists then how can he allow little girls to get raped threw incest, nuns to get stabbed?
From a Roman Catholic belief, all of these things come from man's free will. This is something he gave us, and he is not going to interfere with it. If someone chooses to rape an innocent girl through incest, stab a nun, or so forth, that person exercised his or her free will. And God, for the lack of a better wording, keeps his promises.

I also want to point out that suffering is not necessarily a bad thing from a Christian perspective, we believe the human race was saved through Jesus' suffering, and we certainly do not consider that a bad thing.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Yes..it is sad that some innocent ones do end up getting hurt while man is moving blood around from one body to another..we have put so much trust in man that we forget the dangers out there..my daughter was in a terrible 4-wheeler accident and she almost lost her life..she needed some blood, I knew the dangers and I prayed that my innocent one would not be harmed by the procedures! I am sure all parents pray for their children when something traumatic happens but for whatever reasons, God allows some to die..I sometimes think He is getting His army ready and He needs more angels to guide mankind during the final days.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Angelicpower said:
And you think sex with anyone is ok??? Where are your morals girl? I suppose God allowed aids to exist to punish the ones who are having sex with anyone..sex is a special thing between 2 people..not something to be shared with 50 people..man could not learn from herpes or any other STD so now we have the killer, aids. We have proven your words wrong time and time again..and you ignore alot of it and just keep throwing out your ignorant babbling..I'll pray for you because you are in the dark and desperately lost!
WAIT!!!

where did i say sleeping with anyone is ok.. just freaking show me.

and spare me with your freaking god. he gave STD.. .. do you even hear yourself? you are absolutely pathetic.. mumbling there about your god... trying to explain every single thing through him..quoting shit from the bible. save your energy and also your prays for some1 else.

guess what? there is MORE than god out there..next time you cut your finger REMEMBER it was god's will, coz you have sinned and deserve to suffer and be tormented.. not your carelessness.

it must be really easy living in your little tiny narrow world.. always putting the blame on somebody else but yourself. God did that.. god thinks that.. get real... really..

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
VBadGirl said:
WAIT!!!

where did i say sleeping with anyone is ok.. just freaking show me.

and spare me with your freaking god. he gave STD.. .. do you even hear yourself? you are absolutely pathetic.. mumbling there about your god... trying to explain every single thing through him..quoting shit from the bible. save your energy and also your prays for some1 else.

guess what? there is MORE than god out there..next time you cut your finger REMEMBER it was god's will, coz you have sinned and deserve to suffer and be tormented.. not your carelessness.

it must be really easy living in your little tiny narrow world.. always putting the blame on somebody else but yourself. God did that.. god thinks that.. get real... really..

I take the blame for what I have done..that is why I ask for forgiveness. I know about the God's..I told you to check out the gnostic scrolls lol ~
Angelicpower said:
Silly silly badgirl..you really are lost! Where does it ever say that God was bored??? Evolution..ha..it just suddenly stopped with this form, ok then..weird.
take notice at how God says let us make man in our image..hint that God is not alone..some of the gnostic scrolls come in here.Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1 Corinthians 15
39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

http://www.webcom.com/~gnosis/naghamm/origin.html

God has allowed these diseases to form because of mankinds sins..God doesn't create them but he warns us that there are punishments for evil doings! Just as God has told us what animals and vegies we can eat and which ones to stay clear of..He doesn't say what the consequnces will be but as we now know alot of different foods cause different kinds of ailments, high blood pressure and high cholesterol are a couple of common things. Some people are more prone to the side effects of different foods than others. The world will end because of people putting their faith and trust in the wrong places! Evil is taking over and that is a very true sign of the end times. Mankind trusts mankind no matter how many times mankind gets it wrong! God has never gotten it wrong!

Harunobu

Schlacht-Gott
Reaction score
A man kill another hes evil, god kills millions it was punishment. Seems pretty ****ed up to me.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
I agree with what JD said up about 5 pages (o.o')

To the people quoting the bible and all that, "religion without science is blind"(-einstein); i think a fair statement.

Will the world end? depends what is regarded as the world -
humanity? depends how we are faring 4 billion years down the track (interplanetary colonies).
earth? either when the sun increases in diameter, nuclear warfare, ozone layer, lack of resources etc.. the usual.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
God has allowed these diseases to form because of mankinds sins
even animals have diseases and excuse me.. but animals do NOT sin... why would your god punish them also? it has no logic whatsoever. So.. explain.

the gnostic scroll you mention CANNOT! be part of bible.. because they speak about godS! which is known as as POLYtheism and the bible teaches a MONOtheism. the bible says.. there is only 1 god.. with absolute power, knowledge.. etc.
and god would NOT allow anyone to reach his equal (what happened to Lucifer speaks for itself).
so.....

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Guess I am not as narrow minded as you like to call me lol I take gnostic scrolls into account for one reason and one reason only ~ Some of them speak of Jesus Christ! I firmly without a doubt believe in the Bible..I also believe that there have been points in time that mankind has had to hide different things because of governments and societies. I am an open minded person. As far as animals getting sick there are many examples in the Bible of God punishing people through their animals and crops..for most it is their livelyhood.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
If god is punishing innocent animals, to pay for the sins of one or many where is the logic in that, come on. Why punish a innocent to get your point across, especially when we were given free will to choose what we want to do, but then get punished for not doing it his/her/it's way. Its a damn double standard. Thats like saying do whatever you please, as long as I say it's ok to do so, if you dont I will strike you.

Do you believe their is only 1 god in the world? If so you are basicallysaying that every other religion is wrong. If this is so, what give you the say, in who is right and who is wrong, and why does your opinion take presidence over someone elses who believes in Allah, Budda, Ra, Odin, Easter Bunny, Barnie, ect. as their god(s)?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Do you believe their is only 1 god in the world? If so you are basicallysaying that every other religion is wrong. If this is so, what give you the say, in who is right and who is wrong, and why does your opinion take presidence over someone elses who believes in Allah, Budda, Ra, Odin, Easter Bunny, Barnie, ect. as their god(s)?

have you even read the bible?

anyways

i dont think revelation says the world will end...itll just be really tough for a while

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
have you even read the bible?

anyways

i dont think revelation says the world will end...itll just be really tough for a while
I burned it while listening to black sabbath backwards with my jock strap on my head making a pentagram of my own blood and urine to rase up the anticrist .... Snuffalumpicous.

J/k

Seriously,yes I have but I do not beleive in everything it says. Like the world coming to an end bull will be shown signs. Like I said before if you want to see something you will eventually if you believe you will.
I do notbelieve that the bible was made as a testiment of his will either, all I am saying is that if god gave us the freedom of choice, then why do people get punished for doing what they want,if it is not as the bible preaches

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
I burned it while listening to black sabbath backwards with my jock strap on my head making a pentagram of my own blood and urine to rase up the anticrist .... Snuffalumpicous.

J/k

Seriously,yes I have but I do not beleive in everything it says. Like the world coming to an end bull will be shown signs. Like I said before if you want to see something you will eventually if you believe you will.
I do notbelieve that the bible was made as a testiment of his will either, all I am saying is that if god gave us the freedom of choice, then why do people get punished for doing what they want,if it is not as the bible preaches
Name a few, and ill respond best i can without being completly biased

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Angelicpower said:
As far as animals getting sick there are many examples in the Bible of God punishing people through their animals and crops..for most it is their livelyhood.
I would have hoped you realize I'm not talking ONLY about domestic animals but wild ones also.