Your thoughts on 9-11

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
Not many know this but the Bush family and the Bin Ladens are business partners. Osama worked for the CIA as did Saddam. The US is also one of the biggest financial supports of alot of these 2 bit bloodthirsty dictators.
And to add to that: the Bush family has really close personal ties with the Saudi Royal Family and the influential Bin Laden family (who seem to be getting so many major building contracts in the Kingdom). Now, officially the Bin Ladens have disowned the black sheep of their family, but Osama does occasionally like to drop in on a family event (like his nephew's wedding) and is welcomed with open arms.

It goes beyond family ties. The US has even funded Osama and (the precursor of) Al-Qaeda directly. During the Cold War, the USSR was poised to invade Afghanistan, thereby being at arms length to Iran, who was a US ally in the days of the Shah. True enough, the Soviets invaded, but were kept at bay by guerilla fighters; the Muhajirun as they were called were funded by millions of dollars of US tax payers money, and they did their job, and kept the weapons. And a new type of warfare was born, a new type of military might, one that was not obvious, one that was able to wage effective attrition warfare, and keep a conventional force far more advanced than it effectively at bay. This is the nature of the force facing the US troops in Iraq right now.

Looking back, it seems like the US has sown the seeds of its own affliction with terrorism. It funded too much evil in the Middle East, so much so that the evil has come back to haunt the land of the free. Dictators were supported, people were given arms, and civilians taught the gruesome realities of conflict. These are the seeds of 9/11. True, it may be Osama, but however it may spin, it still goes back to the sins of the US in the Cold War. Cover-up or not, it is the US that takes the blame...

Andarthiel

Member!
Reaction score
Well I believe like many others that it was all staged by the US Government(or perhaps even someone else) just simply because none of it makes any sense.
Yes call me crazy but I beleive in those conspiracy theories.
Bin Laden will claim repsonsibility for anything as long as it makes him a hero for his group and his people.

Undead Cheese

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I believe like many others that it was all staged by the US Government(or perhaps even someone else) just simply because none of it makes any sense.
Yes call me crazy but I beleive in those conspiracy theories.
Bin Laden will claim repsonsibility for anything as long as it makes him a hero for his group and his people.
Okay. You're crazy.

Ethanael

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.straw-dog.info
Check out the link in my siggy; there's three or four videos in that blog about this, and they're all dripping with "Whoa."

IMO: The government either allowed it to happen for their own motives, they cooperated with it, or they staged it themselves.

Before you call BS on me, watch some of the videos, especially 9/11 Mysteries.

http://www.straw-dog.info/blog/?p=19

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
so I guess you may also believe we or someone shot a missle into the pentagon and there wasnt an air plane that crashed into it.

I didnt watch your video. I dont believe our goverment would have gone through that much trouble to put ourself over in the middle east.

Reaction score
George Bush planned this attack. How else could 2 Arabian men completely overpower a singular airplane with 2 carpenter knives. It's obvious George Bush's flawed judgement in order to rally the states into war with Iraq was ill-formed. He is simply trying to finish what his pathetic excuse of a father tried to do.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
George Bush planned this attack. How else could 2 Arabian men completely overpower a singular airplane with 2 carpenter knives. It's obvious George Bush's flawed judgement in order to rally the states into war with Iraq was ill-formed. He is simply trying to finish what his pathetic excuse of a father tried to do.

I lol'd at the though of george bush pulling something like this off. Then again maybe everyone is ignorant of his intellegence.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've forgotten 9-11.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
My thoughts are "lulz"

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i believe in the conspiracy theory....to anyone opposing, answer me these questions....

how did tower 7 fall due to fire alone....NEVER before or after has a steel building collapsed due to fire

how did the PENTAGON let a fucking airliner crash into it...and more importantly...why did no cameras catch it?? fucking wal-mart has better security....to add...what about norad...???

the buildings feel just short of 10 seconds....which means they fell at the rate of gravity....which means they met NO resistance....the only possible way this could occur is if the floors below had been demolished, like a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION

nothing good has come of it....to point out just one of the outcome...they can LEGALLY come into your house when your not home, they can LEGALLY search it without a warrant, they can LEGALLY detain you INDEFINITELY without access to a lawyer, they can LEGALLY torture you...ALL under the premise that your a terrorist....hmmmmmmm i's say thats a little more than fishy

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty much common knowledge that this administration is a bunch of lying thieves. I hope our next president goes through every decision this previous administration made and posts it to the public. With all politicians who were involved in this bs.