Your thoughts on 9-11

KCspdracer

Member!
Reaction score
Just curious as to what you all think about 9-11 and the so called conspiracey theories. Do you believe them? Somwhat? Or not at all?

My thoughts are that the government knows more about 9-11 than it is admitting. The collpase of the towers. I have read all the points and counterpoints to their collapse. MHO is that there is something fishy.

Do you really believe Osama was behind the whole thing or was he just 1 piece of the puzzel? And is it a coincidence that Amid Karzai was once a UniCal board member? UniCal was the company that wanted to build a gas pipeline in Afghanistan but couldnt reach an agreement with the Taliban government.

So your thoughts on 9-11, the conspiracey's and current events. And there is no right or wrong answer. And if possible. Keep it civilized.

alphabetsoup

HitUSA
Reaction score
It never happened.

TheJanitor

Aka ORC-r0x0r-ROC
Reaction score
My question is where did the plane wreckage from the hit to the pentagon go?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I believe that the United States would not go as far as staging an attack on its own country to go to war. However, there are quite a lot of loose strings attached to some of the things that happened on that day - but I also believe that the government has a good reason to keep it silent. Hopefully.*

The Sweet Love

Never Say Never
Reaction score
Osama was behind the whole thing. The government probably knows more than they are telling us, but that is how it always is.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol most people dont know there was a 3rd building that collapsed, in nyc, no plane crashed or anything. c4? maybe. and ya, wheres that plane at? and y did it hit the defense department of the pentagon? y did planes move outward while the last plane changed routes in pennsylvania? i could go on forever. i do want to say, some stuff like fahrenhiet 911 is dumb.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the twin tower and all that shit are all very important places in the US. the revenues that the towers earn is too great for the government to break it down. its not worth it.

should the government destroy themselfves to destroy some other country, im pretty sure it wont be such an important building as the twin towers.

Гражданин СССР

Reaction score
What happened was a islamofascist attack on US soil, a horrific terrible lives that cost thousands of lives. Of course Iraq had nothing to do with it but thats beyond the point. Why do the terrorists do this? Long story, to summarize because of their misinterpretation of Karan coupled with pan-islamist and anti-infidel feelings as well as the instability brought to middle east by foreign powers, primarily the creation of Israel by UN and the numerous attempts by US, NATO and Soviet Union to meddle with the nations located in the region.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
There were 2 crash landings. Both spacecraft were taken to Wright Patterson airfield. The bodies where dead on scene, save for one (maybe two), according to death bed statements. The bodies that weren't severely damaged where preserved like any morgue would do so examinations could be preformed before the bodies decomposed. The remaining live body renamed EBE would later die from possible infections and stress related injuries.

OH, what I think of 9-11? It sucked. And was terrible. I would have jumped.

Schizophrenic

Member!
Reaction score
I don't get why it has to be the governments fault. Why couldn't it be the person who owned the towers collecting all of the insurance money off of the terrorist attack.

And the pentagon. Strange strange incident, the government could be covering that up to make America not seem as vulnerable as it already was, saying that men acting sent an RPG into the pentagon. Its weird but a plane crash seems much less terrifying as people with Rocket launchers.

And even safer if our own government did it as an excuse for war. We are already at war... So they wouldn't do it again.

But if it was terrorists, it could happen anytime.

RPG means Rocket Propelled Grenade...

Гражданин СССР

Reaction score
Well you weren't at war then the government made it an excuse for war against a nation that even without all the conspiracy theories still has nothing to do with the 9/11 attack, Iraq simply doesn't and no they don't have any WMDs either. RPG? Nah if it was a missile it was probably a cruise missile of some kind and that can only be launched from air and I assure you US government controls US airspace there wouldn't be unregistered planes getting inside the border and not getting shot down.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
how the hell are they going to bring RPGs into america? the iraqis dont have submarines etc. if the did, radar would pick it up and etc.

and travelling from the coast through a hugely crowded city to the pentagon? with an RPG? this isnt GTA.

X-soldior

Member!
Reaction score
something fishy going on no doubt. i dont think it was really the goverment as a hole thats responsible, for someone with powerfull ties to the goverment who could pull something like this off.

ever see the video 'loose change' it exposes all the loose strings about 9/11(some shocking stuff in there), i'll post a link if yall want me to.

anyway one point that hit me the hardest-

the pentagon strike the plain hit the ground first then skid into the pentagon

when a plain crashes the ground gets messed up right?

NOT AT THE PENTAGON, theres not a scratch on the ground, and weirder yet theres no plain to be found....

so what the ****?

Гражданин СССР

Reaction score
how the hell are they going to bring RPGs into america? the iraqis dont have submarines etc. if the did, radar would pick it up and etc.

and travelling from the coast through a hugely crowded city to the pentagon? with an RPG? this isnt GTA.
Ah you can buy an RPG on black market in America but thats not the issue here, firstly an RPG wouldn't make a whole that big, nothing shoulder launched would. A hole like that...well judging by the size if you thinking it was missile made I'd say most probable some kind of cruise missile those are always air lauched same as air to ground missiles as their name implies and same as guided bombs. A ground based system well a whole like that I'd say maybe TOS-1 Buratino flamethrower missile launched from TOS-1 vehicle, those ****ers are filled with highly combustible fuel at the front, they basically melt everything within a 200 sq. meter radius then they explode. But the chances that TOS-1 which is Russian or any other similar system even of American make being the close to Pentagon undetected, thats doubtful, actually its impossible.

Undead Cheese

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Loose Change is a propaganda piece. Their website/forums are proof enough of this - it's a huge circle jerk. If a member posts anything that comes into conflict with any aspect of the videos, the posts are immediately locked (some are possibly deleted) and the "offending" account is banned. There is no explanation for these actions other than them being a propaganda site. The beauty of it all is they sell their spiel as "asking questions," and "poking holes" in the "official" (ooh, scary!) story, but you better be damn sure you aren't directing your questions at them.

Reaction score
9-11 was a government conspiracy orchestrated to uplift the anti-arab attitude in America's citizens, as you can see, it has been quite effective. Said conspiracy has allowed George Bush to declare war supposedly searching for "Nuclear Weapons". It's been about 6 years and we have yet to see results. George Bush is simply trying to correct the mistakes maid by his father years ago.

KCspdracer

Member!
Reaction score
re

Not many know this but the Bush family and the Bin Ladens are business partners. Osama worked for the CIA as did Saddam. The US is also one of the biggest financial supports of alot of these 2 bit bloodthirsty dictators.