Your talent setup for TBC

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Click here for a TBC talent calculator. Post your talent setup for your main class for leveling to 70.

Here's mine for Rhinox. I don't have 3 points in tactical mastery because when leveling, i hardly *ever* change stances, and since it's lowered to 15 points of rage at max, it just isn't that good anymore.

On that note, the fury tree for warriors sucks, it added like 3 things, whereas the arms tree was changed significantly with better additions.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah i mustered my build up in the space of about 2 minutes so i could somewhat kick-off the thread.

With your arms build, why put points into unbridled wrath? You're swinging a 3.80 speed weapon so that talent is going to proc like once a ****ing month, go demoralizing shout imo.
And since you like unbridled wrath so much, why not put a point into anger management? A passive skill allowing the accumulation of one point of rage per 3 seconds? Sounds about 5000000 times better than unbridled wrath.
Two-handed weapon specialization will NEVER be worth it. If you hit white for 1000, you'll be doing an extra 50 damage on top of that. Like i said, not worth it.
Move the two points from blood frenzy to weapon mastery. It gives you more chance to hit and an immunity to disarm.

And you said my build was ****ed up?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
my builds is what will crank out the most dmg, and i forgot about angermanage ment, take a point outa charge and throw it in there

Reaction score
Yeah i mustered my build up in the space of about 2 minutes so i could somewhat kick-off the thread.

With your arms build, why put points into unbridled wrath? You're swinging a 3.80 speed weapon so that talent is going to proc like once a ****ing month, go demoralizing shout imo.
And since you like unbridled wrath so much, why not put a point into anger management? A passive skill allowing the accumulation of one point of rage per 3 seconds? Sounds about 5000000 times better than unbridled wrath.
Two-handed weapon specialization will NEVER be worth it. If you hit white for 1000, you'll be doing an extra 50 damage on top of that. Like i said, not worth it.
Move the two points from blood frenzy to weapon mastery. It gives you more chance to hit and an immunity to disarm.

And you said my build was ****ed up?
i lol'd irl

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think you should take one out of feral charge and put it in force of nature. Just because it's gonna be awesome. Servants of alexei barov, mobile cannon, force of nature, gogogogo!

Call me oblivious, but did you quit WoW?

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Click here for a TBC talent calculator. Post your talent setup for your main class for leveling to 70.

Here's mine for Rhinox. I don't have 3 points in tactical mastery because when leveling, i hardly *ever* change stances, and since it's lowered to 15 points of rage at max, it just isn't that good anymore.

On that note, the fury tree for warriors sucks, it added like 3 things, whereas the arms tree was changed significantly with better additions.
Yeah, but Rampage...

Oh dear god it's beautiful.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
An extra 250 attack power wont increase damage output all that much, especially at 70. But i'll spec whatever my weapons tell me to.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Can't wait for TBC to come out. There will actually be a reason to 5-man, and it will be hawt.