Your room?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Fabulously Rich. =P
Yeah. I'm bling'n and blang'n fo' sho'.

Really, I have 4 rooms. I'm about to lose one, most likely, and one I rarely visit aside my actual room.

So I only use 2, mainly.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The moment you've all been waiting for, here is a list of some of the things in my room.

-My computer
-My television
-My PS2
-My stereo system
-My cordless phone
-My VCR
-A rack on my wall filled with tons of CD cases
-A photo album of my sister and some local bands
-A packet of photos of friends
-A shelf of DVDs, alphabatized PS2 games, and Fight Club stuff
-A miniature water cooler which actually doesn't cool at all
-A Dance Dance Revolution Beat Pad on my floor
-A roll of duct tape (still around from my last girlfriend)
-My bed (it belongs here on the list--^)
-A backgammon set
-A standard and dolphin alarm clock
-A Picasso lithograph on my wall
-A small chest of all my electronic gadgets and whatnot
-A large chest with miscellaneous things in it, like rollerblades
-A few bottles of Curve cologne
-A Newton's Cradle

I was about to submit, and I realized I actually go have something particularly unique in my room. On my headboard are the medals and trophies I won from VICA Nationals. There's also a box on the top shelf of my closet which is filled with memorable things, like love letters and movie ticket stubs.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
My room is somewhat ordinary, white walls, wooden floor. A door to my closet straight ahead, down a short walkway hall, is pictures of family and friends, this continues till you turn the corner on the right and see above my bed 3 swords, on a three tied holder, 2 crossed throwing axes, a set of nunchucks hanging between them. To the left and right of this, are two wall scrolls written in chinese. The one on the right says, "live for today" the left, says "Die for tomarrow". Three feet away from my bed in the left corner is a weight bench. Across the bed is a window with 3 circular mirrors on the window sill. The curtain is white silk(like) with a off white dragon facing up. These were hand made in china somewhere, and I got them as a gift from my girlfriend. Left of the window is a sterio, and tv on an entertainment center. (Man Tivo rules) On the right is a corner desk that has my computer, and some pics of me and my army buddies. Their is a corner on the left of that that has a door. This is my closet. Their is a humorous messege left by my girlfriend taped onto the door that says. "Their is something, known as an iron!" Sorry, but I'm not that much of a domestic person. I only iron when it's a formal thing. I'M A GUY SORRY! My walkin closet has all my shirts to the left, pants to the right. But my most prized possession is, by muay thai kickboxing shorts and boxing gloves that sit in a glass case. This is priceless to me, it was my last fight ever. Leaving the closet you are in the walkway to the main door to my bedroom.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mmmm my room...

lets see,the walls are blank(bage coloured)
i gots a tv
mah ps2
like 30 or so cd's on my headboard
right now my room is really dirty so i got soda's/gatorades/clothes all over the place

Tacitblade

Forum cat dim sum
Reaction score
I have a twin-sized bed in my room, a stereo, a grip of stuffed animals, some books, several boxes of "stuff," a couple of jewelry boxes, a teddy bear lamp, and a chest of drawers!

On the walls, there is a poster of two hares, a poster of two pandas, a drawing my friend did for me of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, a Trigun poster, a framed Medabots poster, a framed Sonic Advance poster, and a calendar with pictures of food.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Acrylic paint, amongst the weird substances. And loads of postcards that decorate the pinboard. I ought to get myself a sword and glow-in-the-dark paint.

- Amantis

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well, when you open the door the first thing you see is my drawing/poster of Kurt Cobain my friend got me for my birthday last year. Then there's my guitar, a bookcase, messy clothes on the floor, a desk, a chair, a mini-fridge, and on this shelf above my bed is all my books/DVDs and a set-up of all of my old action figures and toys, including a Jade dragon on top my aunt bought me in San Francisco when we went to visit her about six years ago when she lived in that area.

-Frank :cool: