Your room?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
After he put me down I got the hell outta there and just hoped no one would remember anything =(
well dark matter remembers the post :p

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
I have a stero system taht takes up 1/3 of my room, from like the 70s with the classic big fake wood speakers. 3 ft tall (x4) to the left,right and 2 infront of a little table thng with 6 draws (ony the top open because the speakers) on the table is my stereo,amp,eq,stero/mono converter thing (does nothing). then my bed, a girl bed i got for free. (damn comfortable) then past the foot of my bed is my drum set+tivo, xbox games and nintendo. floating above it is my tv and xbox is screwed into the bottom. (this is all in a corner kindof weirdly where its hard to acess, bad use of space.) and my computer is about 3 feet away from that on the wall that makes the corner with the wall my tv is on.
above my bed is my sexy poster that comes in America The Book

edit: oh ya and my dresser thing is in teh oposite corner as teh drumset, it has my Turtle shrine on top, and a lava lamp.

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My room is awsome I have like no space to walk in it on account of a big bed, table ( Which has my big lizard cage on it) and random junk on the floor. On the walls I have my drawings of the Gorillaz and kirby.

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I have 1 saxaphone, an organ, a guitar, a tuba, an electric piano, and a trumpet in my room. ! :umm GG

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
BUT....do you have batteries, cornflakes, lots of deoderant, and other items laying about? My closet is filled with colonge, about 7 different bottles, some body spray, shaving cream, after shave, a pack of soda, a couple of early 2003-2004 gaming magazines, my big book of Digimon/Pokemon Cards, and last but not least, a dollar bill thats stained in hairspray, coke, and other liquids. It's my lucky dollar.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Darkmatter said:
Hmm, here. She made a nice comment in there that's sure to fill you with a curious pinch in your pants. And by far I'm not disgusting, just very weird.
Darkmatter said:
That doesn't compare to half the things you do. You got no room to talk, Heather. =P
Back to the room topic please =( Ryan that was so totally mean =( Everything I do is tasteful and sexy not disgusting.

Anyway sexy room for the sexy gal

Zerglite

Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
Back to the room topic please =( Ryan that was so totally mean =( Everything I do is tasteful and sexy not disgusting.

Anyway sexy room for the sexy gal

wearing no underwear WITH A SKIRT, then exposing yourself to everyone is anything BUT tastefull

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I live in a total of about 3 rooms. The one that I can call my own I don't visit much. Regardless, it's got white walls, pretty clean since it's rarely used, TV, a desk for homework (sha.), what clothes aren't elsewhere they're usually in the closet. My room is boring. It sucks.

MAdGryphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've got one shelf full of action figures I used to play with standing in various poses. I've also got one shelf of hot wheels. That's what most people notice. Next to the futon, that is...

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
my room used to have walls made of cardboard, i think my grandfather built it, being cheap that he was, but i leaned some of the moving boxs next to the wall i heard a rip and looked over to see that the wall broke, took about a week to get drywall up

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Got anything strange in your room? To most people that is?
I think a few of you have all seen my room, when I posted it.
The fact that I sleep with a 6" knife by my bed is freaking messed up enough.
And the 2nd fact, I have a 2' and 1'.5'' blades and short-range scyth tucked away in my closet is also very disturbing.

Just in case any E.T.B. decides to pop-in without an invitation I'll show 'em some of MrBret's Good 'ol Fashioned Hospitality.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When you walk into my room, in the back left corner sits my bed, with brown sheets and a large red pillow.
next to it, in front of you, is a deck that used to be a computer tables, with a CD/stereo on top if it thats about 2 feet tall. On top of one speaker sits a plastic Gene Simmons mannequin, (about 8 inches tall) and on top of the main stereo peice sits my lamp. I dont have a light in my room, and usually bulbs like that are too harsh so i like m lamp light better.

In the back-right corner sits a dresser facing the end of my bed. On top of it sits 4-5 football trophies, a art placard, a tin, a remote-control 61-Impala (candyapple red. that thing is pimp). On the sliding out part under the desk itself, i keep a drawing pad, my PSP, my GBA, batteries, pens, pencils, bracelets, screws to where i had to take my stereo apart last night, and a few other items.

In the middle of the right wall, there is a window, and in front of it sits my Tv, of which all kinda of wires and crap are in its door. Hooked up to it is my XBOX, and my PS2 is.. somewhere.

To the right as you walk in sits a shelf that has like 8 levels-

bottom 2 hold countless magazines, consisting of GamePro, EGM, and a few pokemon guides i bought to some games i had from a while ago. 3-4 hold countless books, such as Hannibal, The Hobbit, LotR series, Harry Potter (all the books so far), ad a lot more.

5th shelf i have a display of glass dinosaurs that ive head from like, 5 years ago. They are painted and very detailed. I even have a Godzilla remote-toy standing there to. *,* VERY VERY top shelf sits StarWars Ep1 Collectors Cups from Taco Bell- i think i have all of em. Queen, Ani, Suboba, Sith, and the flying bug-like guy, Annikas owner. Whoever he was.

A have a blue carpet, and white walls, but on my walls i have :

A picture of Robert Smith that i drew, A calander featuring James Hetfeild of Metalica, a few posters, consiting of Slash, Kurt Cobain and Crist, Zakk Wylde, Mick Thompson (7) and someone else (#4) from Slipknot, and um a Linkin Park poster, well, 2 of them.

I also have various art projects from the past 2 years on my wall.

My stepdad is gonna build us a house soon, and my room will be a LOT bigger than it is now. I want to get some blacklights to go on my wall.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Jenny said:
I live in a total of about 3 rooms. The one that I can call my own I don't visit much. Regardless, it's got white walls, pretty clean since it's rarely used, TV, a desk for homework (sha.), what clothes aren't elsewhere they're usually in the closet. My room is boring. It sucks.

Fabulously Rich. =P

I drink a lot of water, so I have 4 non-opened water bottles lingering next to me as we speak, just in case I'm thirsty. I added two more roses to my room, so now it can smell good and not smell like ''nothing'', or ''like ass'', whatever my mom says anyways.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ohh...i have knifes around my bed too...and a gunrack above my bed (my guns are gone though, still at my dads from when i moved over to his house)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok well heres some pics of my room...

1. heres mah bed. its very big n comfy *nodz* we used a waterbed stand and modified it to fit my bed.

2.heres my bedstand, on my light (blacklight) i have mardigras beads from my last visit, along with the broken lighters i mentioned...some ps1 mem cards, and regular old junk

3+4. this is something i felt needed to be seen. its one of my prized turtle possessions, a bootleg skateboard :D i got it years ago when i was about as tall as it is lol

5. last, heres my computer stand, minus the computer :rolleyes
its got some of my tmnt toys scattered about, and pieces for computers here n there (i beleive u can see a modem + a scanner) and of corse, my giant turtle stuffed animal :D

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
and heres the rest of em...

1. this is my dresser. its at the foot of my bed, its got various junk i throw on it after school, along with some of my movies that ive watched and dug outa the closet (i watched the movies, the cartoons i havnt gottena round to yet) in the center is a tmnt snowglobe (don holding an xmas tree w/ a santa hat on) and its THE MOST favorite of all my toys. this was given to me by my first girlfriend (well, i guess you could call her that, she was a girl and we were like, bestest friends back when i was like 5... i forget her name now though) and ive chereshed it ever since.

2. this is my ...uhm...compartment thingy...its got various tools in it, along with junk (top shelf = junk, bottom 2 = tools) and my turtle plushie sits there, along w/ my phone, and my pimp-stick.

3. my most recent addictionts to my collection, i guess i should pick 'em up soon before someoen steps on them ='

4. my tv stand, the tv isnt used very much. you can see the dvd player (that isnt hooked up) sitting on top my tv, and my fan which is ALWAYS on. along w/ my ps1 that i cant find the controlers for...god i wanna play FFVII and finish it =/

5. finally, is the only part of my wall that i like. when i moved out my mom took down most of the things in my room (note how my walls are all white? well they used to be covered by various pictures from magazines / posters, mostly metal stuff, mudvayne/slipknot pics, so forth and so forth, along with things i just thought looked cool. mom never took down this corner for some reason, maybe cause of the stuff in the way. and also you can see my stereo, i use to have 4 speakers spliced and aranged in the corners of my room (1 in each top corner for surround sound) and a sub uner my tv stand, but mom took it all apart when i moved out.

eventually i want to arrange my room how i use to have it...i miss all the lights n stuff i had...now all i got is my 2 blacklights... =/