Your room?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Have anything unordinary in your room? I do, at least to most people. At first glance my room is quite normal. Messy, smells like a guy, whatever the hell that means. My clothes are somewhat ruffled all over the ground, whilst my stuffed animals from friends and family are on my computer tower or on my T.V., then there's a white rose on one of my speakers in a little glass with water. This doesn't add the 3 year old or so Linkin Park Poster that I still have for whatever reasons.

I have a box of toothpicks next to my mouse, along with band aids, peroxide, and 4 bottles of water. A couple of pens laying around too. Above my head are drawings by me and my sister, child-like coloring book pages and dried noodles hanging down to make a strange dream catcher. There’s 3 packs of gum (Big packs.) in my drawer, and a pair on nail clippers with the end part to keep your nails smooth too. Strange room? It can get a lot stranger.

Got anything strange in your room? To most people that is?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im in my room, normally that makes it very weird...

and all the masturbation stinks it up pretty bad [ JOKE'ING seriously.. ]

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use the entire wall next to my desk to store my paperwork. For exemple, there is a designed section of the wall were I pin down all the paper concerning my art history class, another section designed for my french class, ect. There is even a place where I put my checks, my proof of purchase, and every other impotant things. HEck, there's even some girl's birth control pill pinned on the wall somehwere.
It takes half of the space on the wall, and it is all very clean. I'll post a pic of it somedays.

Oh, and I use an entore different wall to pin important or interesting newpapers articles.

- there is also an alien queen toy ( the old, 90's, ugly version )proudly standing on my lamp
- an half emty bottle of fine cogniac
- a pile of clean clothing facing...
-...a pile of dirty clothing sitting next to...
-...a huge pile of mixed dirty and clean cothing, my theory being that those two group can, and will, exist in perfect harmony despite their differences. My aim is to apease all tensiosn betwen the two group by uniting them in a single territory.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I know people who have newspaper walls everywhere with trashy papers and whatnot. Their rooms look like a detective's room or something, it's neat. Half my room is piined with colorings, or pictured I drew from when I was a kid. I enjoy them a lot so I hung them up. The dreamcatcher is just there because I took like 5 hours to make it, and it's still neat despite the fact that it looks weird. My sister has a real one, but my mom gave mine to her so I had to replace it. =P

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
my walls are covered with pic of me, my friends, my family, my GF, and my idol, Ayrton Senna. And i have a big picture of his old McLaren and Toleman too....

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i got tmnt all over my room...my painting from 8th grade of kud (mudvayne lead singer)

uhmm...
computer pieces laying ehre and there, lots of toilet paper (my nose is always runny...yeah...thast why :rolleyes)

dead /broken lighters all over my bedstand, a dvd player thats not connected, random crap here and there

o...and my gum collection ( everytime i go to bed i put my gum under my headboard, and its kinda become a tradition lol)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
When my dad was taking out the trash the other day he came up to me and said "I don't mean to pry, but why is there - " Oh shit, what did he find? " - an unwrapped bar of soap on your floor?"

So there's that. Yeah, I've got the enormous pile of clothes going on too. In one corner I have a big pile of envelopes that I've been dumping when I get packages in the mail. I can't really think of anything else that's extremely bizarre.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Eh I have a big bed and never ever make it with clothes on the side and clothes hanging from the canopy part. I really don't like cleaning, only reason I do is because I'll get spiders in my room *Shivers*

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DragnSkull said:
lots of toilet paper (my nose is always runny...yeah...thast why :rolleyes)
Haha, I dont understand why some guys leave toilet paper or a box of klennex right next to their computer or bed, with a garbage can full of used paper. Nothing else says "I CANT STOP BAGGING MY SELF, HELP" like that.

I know im guilty of this anyway, lazy that I am,

Wait, no, I'm not lazy. I have a flair for convinience =)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ha...I actually have a box of kleenex by my bed/where my computer used to be because of nose issues.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I just have a roll of toilet paper since I'm sort of reluctant to get kleenex. Either that or use my dirty shirts I already wore to blow my nose. Whichever works.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My room is painted orange, I have 2 marvel posters my walls, I have couch and I have 28' flat screen tv with my Xbox and PS2 hooked up, I have 28 gallon fish tank with fish in it and also soon to have my new computer in my room after this summer.

Oh yeah loads of novels over 150.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hav a used condom on the speaker lol..

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I have a happy birthday ballon floating around from my 16h birthday. Oh, and a water heater, but then again, my room is my garage.