Your Race of choice in SCII?

Your race of choice in SCII

• Total voters

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I was such a newb in SC&BW I picked protoss only because they were easiest to play with. Then from war2 I chose to be human for the cool wizards, my war2 race made me choose Human in war3 roc+tft, the hardest to micro and to play with, that made me choose Terran in SCII as being Human and I don't care if it is hardest of all. Terran FTW! Medics and the new jetpack guys!

• Terran = Human
• Zerg = Undead
• Protoss = Orc + Night Elf

For the ex-warcraft players I suggest you choose your race according to these equations. No need to explain Human = Terran. Zerg are similar with the ugliness and Zerg creep instead of Undead blight (btw the ex- top ud player Madfrog said he would play Zerg, ToD would play Terran). Protoss have zealots, among Zerg and Terran they are what grunts are for footmen, ghouls and archers. Protoss are also similar to Night Elf with their skin and shapes, they have Tempels in jungles like Night Elf, pylons are like moon wells, or they have shield battery like moon wells. In fact, Orc and Human are ideas from war1 and war2 and rather zealots are ideas from the strong grunts, Night Elf are an idea from Protoss too, Undead are an idea from Zerg as well.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Terrans. Despite my love for Undead in WCIII, Terran were my race in SC, and I will use them when they are fully revealed, because I know they will kick ass.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Loyal Terran player

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Random is the funnest.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Protoss was my race in SC.

But after playing for so many years a Random race would be fine. I know all my races just as good. I'm sure that will happen in SC2 as well.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
The races in WC3 are nothing like the races in SC/2.

I randomed.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Terran...

One reason...

Nukes...

I love nukes...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll probably random every time. It's too hard to choose. :( Plus it's more fun!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
The races in WC3 are nothing like the races in SC/2.

I randomed.
they have slight similarities from what i could gather from wc3 campaign

foodang

Member!
Reaction score
im usually a random player but my best race would have to be terran even tho in wc3 im better with undead

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
The Protoss units look too cool to be ignored. If I lose or get owned, at least I go down with cool units.*
Well said! I can't wait to try out all three of them! But Terrans will always be my favorite because of Nukes, I'm probably one of the few players who still use them in a game.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sticking to toss. Always and forever. Uhmm, maybe zerg, too.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea, you don't see many nukes used now-a-days, and when you do get nuked, it's all like, "****ING SHIT GODDAMNIT MUTHER ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Yea, you don't see many nukes used now-a-days, and when you do get nuked, it's all like, "****ING SHIT GODDAMNIT MUTHER ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I always bring nukes in late game, once I've got the right amount of resources, the right defense protecting everything, and a nice little army to draw the other guys attention for the few seconds it takes me to get the ghosts in place and drop the hammer on his ass. lol I can still tech to nukes in under five minutes, while still building a good defense and offense.

This, is usually the response I get...

"WTF!?!?! NUKES!!?!? YOU CHEATING SHIT STAIN!"
or
"HACKER! CHEATER! IM OUT!"

Nothing but noob babies to nuke these days, oh well. I'm crap with Toss and Zerg. But Terrans, I usually win 8 out of 10 times, depending on who I play against.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
you can really directly compare wc races with sc races...

think about it... you'll get what i mean

anyways toss for me, was protoss since the start, always will be protoss till the end