Your parents.

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
dont have a clue what my mom was like, since none of her family is in this state ive nevfer herad many stories...

as for my dad, as a kid he was a little hellraiser, always in fights and whatnot

as for what there like now...

well, i dont really have much to say, i never lived with my dad so im not sure, though i did spend a year at his house about 3 years ago...it was hell, he has the same temper as me, so it doesnt quite work when one of us gets mad at the other...were damn near in a fist fight [which is really bad for me since hes so ****ing huge...] every time we argued.

as for mom, shes been quite for nearly as long as i can remember. but to be fair, she lived with my ex-stepdad Rick, who was an abusive alcoholic...we were all pretty quiet while he was around. the house always had a quite void to it because all 3 of us were scared to talk to envoke rage from that drunken bastard

nowadays, now that rick is gone, weve all started to talk more, ive noticed the house is a bit clamer, and we acutally feel liek a family now... though it hink the 15+ years with rick has done something bad to mom...shes -always- nervous and scared about something or the other...shes always worries about every possible thing.

as i mentioned before our only car has broken down...moms finally calmed down about it some, but when we first got our car back from the mechanic, i thought mom was going to mentally crack and go crazy she seemed so stressed...it made me feel really bad
I know how you felt :/

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I hate the parents that push their children too much to attain their parents' dreams or goals that they did not have the chance to fulfill. Those kinds of parents need to loosen up.
Asian genes. Ever hear of the Japanese people who kill themselves because they missed an excellent mark by 1%, because of the shame they bring on the family?

o_O*