Your own nub quotes?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
i was playing SC and it was a 2v2 (i was PURE nub. like my 2nd game ever.) Anyway i just got all the tanks i could because the other team had mutas and air. So i send all my tanks in an they get annialated. Convo went a lil like this:

Me: What the **** you cheater! How'd you make me not attack!
Them: lol you stupid newbie tanks cant attack air
Me: Well what the **** about those big ass guns? You're telling me they made guns that ****ing big and they cant kill a ****ing ant with wings?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by K0r34n Jja Shik
lol, dont you need 10 wins to join a ladder game?
yea thats odd. how the heck did he get 10 wins with that kinda lvl

Apple

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.4pp13.tk
when i started... i thot that when u turned vission on, it let u see them... i feel dumb :|

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how i ally?

how i ally vic ( i'm just glad nobody bs me lol)

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I remember when i was a newbie instead of my friend and i just playing a regular map we would face eachother on island hop with 50000 minerals, boy do i feel stupid :/ ah i have one, when my friend was showing me starcraft he was just screwing around and threw on power overwhelming and annihalated his foe and i braught up the fact that he could have killed the entire fleet with a drone...

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
K0r34n Jja Shik said:
ya u do, his excuse was he "whooped" everyone with terran so i was like why didnt u get terran and he said he meant to but it was on random or something i dunno.. i got my win i was happy

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o for those of you who played the map setting game "defend the castle" i was playing and soom noob said "i'm going for the ion cannon" (which cost 500 minerals and and a waste) very early in the beginning right after he got a DA

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when i started, i never played single player and made mass SCVS. these mean people in a comp stomp said i was going to bs (oh please. 20 command centres and 40 scvs?) anyways, the poor little fleet of scvs did their best but to no avail.

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
james_in_time said:
ya u do, his excuse was he "whooped" everyone with terran so i was like why didnt u get terran and he said he meant to but it was on random or something i dunno.. i got my win i was happy
i bet he was a newbie hacker and had a winbot :-/ if your remember his name you could check his profile when he comes on next time
:frustrate

Zmoney

Reaction score
I remember telling jiggy while playing a money map that everyone who had these huge bases and loads of guys and defence was hacking.

aphextwin

Reaction score
K0r34n Jja Shik said:
comp stomps.......... what else

-edit @ grim reaper-

your sig is too big, recommend u change it fast

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Zsquared said:
I remember telling jiggy while playing a money map that everyone who had these huge bases and loads of guys and defence was hacking.

Omg lol. Poor Ziggy, and he calls me a nub? That nubcake though MM's hack....rofl. :p

weeeee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
start-
they: NR15
during the course of the 15mins-
they: we said no rush, why do you have 13284394 zealots at all the mineral spots
at the 16th minute-
we: gg