Your opinion on this quote...

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Max said:
Let this act as a warning for all of you. Post threads like this and I will not hesitate to ban you.

There's a difference between criticism and constructive criticism. If you do not like BF in its current state and you will do nothing more than cry over it, leave. It's that simple.

Changes are coming. Threads like these do nothing more than detract from the forums.
I for one think that we have the "right" to whine and *****, as long as we don't flame anyone, what about you guys?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is battleforums, a place where opinions aren't needed and don't matter. Our great leader max knows what's good for us.

Max is always right. If max says it's good for us then it must be good for us.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
This is battleforums, a place where opinions aren't needed and don't matter. Our great leader max knows what's good for us.

Max is always right. If max says it's good for us then it must be good for us.
You messed up...So I will rewrite it for you.

"This is battleforums, a place where the people who participated in bringing this forum to it's knees are not necessary because they have failed time and time again.

Our great leader Max purchased the forum with his own money and is doing what he wants with it since he bought it."

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Everyone should stop hurting everyone's feelings. That's the right answer.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
"There's a difference between criticism and constructive criticism. If you do not like BF in its current state and you will do nothing more than cry over it, leave. It's that simple."

that part doesnt make sense, lol we can't give either of those if we cant do anything to voice our opinion on current state of BF

and LZ, as much as you dont want to aggree with me here... stop sucking dick

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
"There's a difference between criticism and constructive criticism. If you do not like BF in its current state and you will do nothing more than cry over it, leave. It's that simple."

that part doesnt make sense, lol we can't give either of those if we cant do anything to voice our opinion on current state of BF

and LZ, as much as you dont want to aggree with me here... stop sucking dick
Tell me how you would feel in this situation and then decide if I am sucking dick:

1) You buy a forum for reasons A,B, and C
2) When you buy the forum you find out that there are members who spend there whole time on their criticizing you and your decisions and openly act like *******s 24/7.
3) Everything you do get's criticized by the members, and when you try to listen and impliment somebody's plan's/ideas, more member's *****.

I am just being sympathetic to somebody who has EVERY RIGHT to do what he wants to HIS forum.

Also, thought it may be hard for your thick head to understand, Most of the things max has done I said should be done to move this forum forward BEFORE HE WAS EVEN HERE.

So really, quit acting dumb and saying I suck his dick. It only makes you look ignorant and stupid.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell me how you would feel in this situation and then decide if I am sucking dick:

1) You buy a forum for reasons A,B, and C
2) When you buy the forum you find out that there are members who spend there whole time on their criticizing you and your decisions and openly act like *******s 24/7.
3) Everything you do get's criticized by the members, and when you try to listen and impliment somebody's plan's/ideas, more member's *****.

I am just being sympathetic to somebody who has EVERY RIGHT to do what he wants to HIS forum.

Also, thought it may be hard for your thick head to understand, Most of the things max has done I said should be done to move this forum forward BEFORE HE WAS EVEN HERE.

So really, quit acting dumb and saying I suck his dick. It only makes you look ignorant and stupid.
You're still sucking dick

Do w/e to his forum? It'll be lonely days for Max after he bans every one of us

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Maybe banning all of us isn't a bad thing. We're ruining these forums. BF needs something fresh. Something that doesn't include us.

L

Laharl

You guys seem to have got it all twisted.

Your opinion matters, but you have to give it in a polite way.

Don't just criticise. Criticise and say how you would make it better.

Otherwise it's just complaining and that benefits no one.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, there is nothing wrong with critisizing, I've done it in a mature manner before, and yet it was never heard . It's the damn owners being arrogant and acting nazi.

Most of our comments were valid, until it got to the point where everyone was frustrated, and everything turned into flame war. LoL

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it me or has lb became a giant throbing ass kisser? Who cares about bf. We are grown up now. Its never gona be the same. Deal with it. And lb max doesnt need u to defend him. Hes a big boi.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Maybe banning all of us isn't a bad thing. We're ruining these forums. BF needs something fresh. Something that doesn't include us.
i love when u post renzo /wrist

Is it me or has lb became a giant throbing ass kisser?
i noticed it too

.....remember how i said when the new skin was going to be applied everyone was gonna go back to being *******s???? yeah what now

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
i love when u post renzo /wrist

i noticed it too

.....remember how i said when the new skin was going to be applied everyone was gonna go back to being *******s???? yeah what now
ZOMG, HE'S A WITCH, BURN HIM!!!

But, yeah... A few were asses before the skin, so it doesn't really count... =/

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
yeah well i dont get it at all. If he really wanted to completely re write everything and kick out all that want to oppose, like 3/4 of the active posters these days, then why didnt he just ignore this place and start something from scratch?

He obviously has good idea what he wants....... i wont go there.... but yeah, this place has been like this for too long for it to change so fast.. starting to get annoying fast.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
I for one think that we have the "right" to whine and *****, as long as we don't flame anyone, what about you guys?
i think max is the US and were Iraq

also, dont come in here saying youre going to better the place when your destroying whats here and been here that makes it battleforums. improvements are necessary, not alterations. why the hell did you buy this place if ur changing it from what it was. buy ur own **** and leave other **** alone