Your most recent custom game: Describe!

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You can post the general gist of your most recent custom game here. You may use the following template:

Code:
[b]Map:[/b]

[b]Hero used:[/b]

[b]Number of players/Teams:[/b]

[b]Item build:[/b]

[b]Spell build:[/b]

[b]Battle report:[/b]
It doesn't have to be DotA!

Map: DotA Allstars 6.09

Hero used: Necrolyte

Number of players: 4, 2v2

Item build:
1) Boots of Speed, Gloves of Haste, Power Treads
2) Sobi Mask, Ring of Protection, Ring of Basilius
3) Ring of Regeneration, Ironwood Branch, Headress of Regeneration
4) Mask of Death (I didn't want Mask of Madness so early)
5) Vitality Booster (bought by my partner in exchange for a recipe)
6) Gloves of Haste, Hand of Midas
7) Mask of Madness
8) Soul Booster

Spell build:
1) Death Pulse (D)
2) Attribute Bonus +1 (A)
3) D
4) A +2
5) D
6) Reaper's Scythe (R)
7) D
8) A +3
9) A +4
10) A +5
11) R
12) A +6
13) A +7
14) A +8
15) Heartstopper Aura (H)
16) R
17) A +9
18) A +10
19) H
20) H
21) H
22) Sadist (S)
23) S
24) S
25) S

Modes: -ap, -sm

Other heroes:
My team: Necrolyte, Bone Fletcher (Scourge)
Other team: Goblin Tinker, Moon Rider (The Tinker was a newb, and I assumed the Moon Rider was a very good pro. Turns out he wasn't THAT good.) (Sentinel)

Battle report:
Game started very sluggish. In fact, despite being -sm, the average hero level in the end was 21. :) For me, it went quite badly. I went Power Treads first because the Goblin Tinker and Moon Rider chasing me down with offensive spells was not what I needed. Being stuck in the lane next to the Moon Rider wasn't exactly what I wanted, with Lucent Beam being strong compared to the fact I had to move close for Death Pulse, so I was the first one to go back to heal. :( First blood was drawn after 15 minutes (Bone Fletcher killed the Tinker in a freak movement). By the time I was back with a Ring of Basilius, I was the weakest hero on the map, so I decided to go creeping agressively and not worry about dying once I met the Moon Rider.

My first death was when the Goblin Tinker went down the river to the right to help the creeps, and both the Bone Fletcher and I went to backstab it. Unfortunately, the Moon Rider decided to backstab me as well. Net result: Goblin Tinker dead, me dead. :(

However, keeping away from the Moon Rider and pursuing the Goblin Tinker enabled my aggressive creep killing build to work wonders. I couldn't push towers that well, but I could easily farm the hell out of the creeps as I always had the advantage (Ring of Basilius + Headress of Regeneration = perfect creep advantage). At about 20 minutes, I asked my partner to buy me any booster and I would pay him back later, because my hero was very weak. He bought me a Vitality Booster, which was the best item I ever had in that game.

Later, I bought my partner a Stygian Desolator recipe after he bought his second Mithril Hammer in exchange for the Vitality Booster, and after a while, I was ambushed by the Moon Rider, which took my health down to 1! The Vitality Booster had saved me. I ran and quickly cast Death Pulse (if you are alone, it heals yourself) and went back to the base.

Next, the Moon Rider ambushed me again around the left Secret Shop..... But believe it or not, Eclipse failed to kill me again (with a Lucent Beam prior to that), and 3 Death Pulses + Reaper's Scythe killed the Moon Rider in exchange (two in the time for Eclipse :)). The player sent us a message: ... and I could hear him swearing (he was opposite me in the cybercafe).

I stole a kill from the Bone Fletcher (who had killed the Goblin Tinker 3 times already), and in exchange I bought him a Monkey King Bar recipe as my 6 items were perfect at the moment. I then bought a Soul Booster to finish off my build, and looked at my ally's hero. Stygian Desolator, Monkey King Bar and what looked like half a build for Burize-do-kyano, so I figured we were settled. We killed both heroes in the centre and we pushed the centre and the left until we hit the base. Continuous pressure from the centre from me and the Bone Fletcher who switched to the right to backstab the poor Goblin Tinker forced them all back, until the centre Ancient of War was taken. Then, I went back to heal, and went to the left while the Bone Fletcher terrorised the other two heroes.

The turning point, believe it or not, was when the two of them finally reached our base. A quick double kill by both of us pushed the momentum back. The Moon Rider couldn't keep up with my creep killing, and a Reaper's Scythe finished it off. The Goblin Tinker ran into the Bone Fletcher who was going to help me defend, and what does a Bone Fletcher with a Stygian Desolator do?

The Moon Rider finally got a Butterfly, which posed some interesting problems. Again, the Moon Rider failed to kill me using Eclipse and I finished it off again. Nevertheless the Bone Fletcher was enough of a distraction for me to take out the left Ancient of War and half the base. Finally, the Bone Fletcher took its only second death by the Moon Rider in a frantic scramble in the base, and it fled to the fountain. I checked the base, and figured that the creeps would overwhelm the base and the Tree unless the Moon Rider with Level 4 Moon Glaives was around, so I entered the Firebush's area and finished off the Moon Rider and sacrificed myself. The Goblin Tinker was helpless and we finally won.

My score, believe it or not, was AHEAD of both The Scourge and The Sentinel. And it was a perfect example of how teamwork can be the best thing. My Necrolyte-turned-farmer gave about 3000 gold to my partner and I only got about 950 in exchange from the Vitality Booster (which turned out to be the item I will always like from now on, for the times the Moon Rider tried to kill me, I was left with about 100 health). But the Bone Fletcher was undoubtably the best killer out of the two of us (even though I had 5 kills 3 deaths, and he had 4 kills 2 deaths).

Hence: don't be afraid to give your money to your allies or purchase recipes for them, just as long as you get something in exchange. This was because I had 3000 gold at the end of the game but with 6 good items I was satisfied; even if I had Aghanim's Scepter, it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Rating: A little easy, and strange levels (I was 22, the Bone Fletcher and Moon Rider were 21, and the Goblin Tinker, for all his deaths, was a high 20), but the first build where I didn't get a single Level 3 Recipe for myself. And even though my hero sucked compared with any other hero in the game, I did the best. 8/10*

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
any game i play with the moon rider goes fast cuz i rape too much :p

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I dont see the point of this topic, everyone is just gonna post DOTA, FF, and Enfos spam.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I won't, I just don't see the point of typing for 5 minutes when you can sum up a game like this.

My last game was Footie Frenzy 3.8, the rigged POS by Hato. I teched to Ghouls, while my teammates randomed Death Sheep and Brewmaster. My ghouls became 3/3 with lvl 2 frenzy. Then the enemy was mostly picked (2 MKs 1 Paladin 1 Fire Lord, 1 Kamikaze, 1 Orc Warlord).

I sent all my ghouls, killed all of team 3's men and decimated 2 heroes. Got enough gold to random my own hero. I get the Cattlebruiser, then we attack both players to win it. Although our sheep was badass, I still managed to level up fast enough to be stronger than the sheep :).

azn_dudex

Member!
Reaction score
Map: dbz-tribute

Hero used: geti star force

Number of players/Teams: full

Item build:n/a

Spell build:death beam, cooler fighting style

Battle report: pure ownage

well the game went off pretty fast aka rush mode. when i hit level 12 i killed goten and trunks so i got the power up, and form then on i just pawn up. i made like 78 copys of me and put them in the hot spot. lookout tower, lord slug spawn point, turtles pond, tourny entrence they just keep dieing to them and one by one they started to quite. off course every single one of them called me a noob even though geti star is one of the hardest char to use in tribute. people say the darninst thing when they lose.

Biske

Reaction score
Map: Pyramid Escape

Hero: Da Peasant

Number: 5 peeps

Item Build: N/A

Spell Build: N/A

Battle Report: Did really good with less people, which surprised me. But, we still lost like with one trap left. GRRR. First time in a long time I actually won at the Quiz of Death....

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
quiz of death is simple, easily completed if no one spams and ****s up and spams the wrong number!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I managed to beat Bridge of Flame and Ghost Path with ease. Ghost Path is all about hitting esc and keeping your eyes ONLY on the Ghost.

Biske

Reaction score
I hate ghost path! I always lose on that one. So what? Hit escape? What does that do? The only one I'm good at is Blade Labrynth - got it down so well I can walk thru it and not get touched within about 40 seconds.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Map: FF Forever 1c

Hero used: Black mage

Number of players/Teams: 4 (thats max)

Item build: hmm... erm... none?

Spell build: erm.. none? it does it automatically

Battle report: Did red fang quest, since I just started Black Mage, tho I alreayd havel vl 27 Dragoon, Dragoon sucks tho :p GOGO BLACK MAGE

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Map: Tug o War VF Download
Hero used: AM(moddifed to prevent gayness so he got a custom Fire strike as ulti)
Spell build: WE,BA,We,WE,IS,Ba,Blizzard,b,b
Items: 2 reincar anhks 1 scroll of tp 3 orb of fire
number of players:6 2 teams of 3
Battlereport: Stomped... they had a night elf who teched to chims while we screwed around... killed the chims then got overwhelmed by more chims and a mass of gnome gryocopters

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The last time I played ur not so fixed version, I had 4 blademasters all armed with lightning orbs, mirror images, and enough power to stand up against any odds.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Hero used: Razor, lightining revenent

Number of players/Teams:5v5 (disc to 4v5)

Item build:
Eaglehorn (yes first item)
Quarterstaff
Boots of speed (naix got travels so i needed to be able to run away)
Butterfly Scroll
Broadsword
Claws of attack

Spell build:
1-CL
2-Unholy Aura
3-CL
4-UA
5-CL
6-Ult
7-CL
8-Unholy Fervor
9-UA
10-UA
11-Ult
12-UF
13-UF
14-UF
15-Attributes
Battle report:
Really short game, me and sniper would ninja enemy towers and assasinate/chainlightning runaways.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Tactics 1.09
Hero: Temple Knight Beowulf
Skills: Has most of the Oracle spells along with Squire spells. I mastered priest as well so I could use up to Cure 2 in White Magic.

Length: It went 30 minutes, we managed to get a master summoner and own the towers getting into the base. Defeating hte enemy heroes was another story, since most of them were master Knights like myself (Arc and Holy and Dark).

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Game:path Attack 1.1
Lenght about 5 min
i kicked their ass... i dont know how ppl can suck at simple tower warz...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
[b]Map:[/b] DotA Allstars 6.09

Hero used: Queen of Pain

Number of players: 4, 2v2

Item build:
1) Boots of Speed, Gloves of Haste, Power Treads
2) Ring of Regeneration, Ironwood Branch, Headdress of Regeneration
3) Gloves of Haste, Hand of Midas
4) Vitality Booster
5) Energy Booster
6) Mask of Death (which I gave to my partner)
7) Point Booster, Soul Booster
8) Perseverance
9) Quarterstaff
10) Sold Headdress of Regeneration in exchange for Eaglehorn
11) Butterfly
12) Sold Perseverance for space for Ultimate Orb
13) Ultimate Orb, Point Booster, Eye of Skadi

(Final build: Eye of Skadi, Butterfly, Hand of Midas, Power Treads and Soul Booster)

Spell build:
1) Shadowstrike (S)
2) Blink (B)
3) S
4) B
5) S
6) Sonic Wave (C)
7) S
8) B
9) Scream of Pain (P)
10) B
11) C
12) P
13) Attribute Bonus +1
14) P
15) A +2
16) C
17) P
18) A +3
19) A +4
20) A +5
21) A +6
22) A +7
23) A +8
24) A +9
25) A +10

Modes: -ar

Other heroes:
My team: Queen of Pain, Bounty Hunter (Scourge)
Other team: Broodmother, Goblin Tinker (Sentinel)

Battle report:
Nothing much at the start. I ended up being alone, while my partner had a horrid time against the Goblin Tinker that always managed to force it backwards, while the Broodmother was creeping on par with me. Eventually, the Broodmother tried to backstab me, but I hit it with Shadowstrike and used Blink, before continuting to creep. Eventually, I used Shadowstrike and Sonic Wave to weaken the Broodmother enough to kill it.

During the game, both of us did a lot of item movement. I first told my partner (who wasn't that good) to get 2 Mithril Hammers and I bought him the Stygian Desolator Recipe. In exchange, he bought me a Headdress of Regeneration Recipe and pretty much always obeyed whatever I told him.

But I took ages to take out the first tower (about 5 minutes longer than my partner), but once it was down, my pushing was very vicious, where my next push took the second tower down to half life. The Broodmother tried to backstab me again, but this time with a riduclously high damage and 2 Cranium Bashers, so I hit it with Shadowstrike and used Blink to escape.

I left the bottom lane for quite some time and tried to take out the Broodmother alone. Bad mistake. The Queen of Pain is good, but with no nuking spells, so the net result was Shadowstrike - Scream of Pain - oh crap, I'm dying - Blink, run away. To make it worse, the Broodmother and its spiders took out the second tower in record time and invaded our base. Sonic Wave took care of that, but the damage was done - the third centre tower was gone. To make things worse, my partner was unable to kill the Tinker so many times that he was far away from the base, leaving me alone to defend.

The majority of the middle of the game was spent pushing back the middle and top lanes, because the Broodmother was a horror to me and because the Goblin Goblin Tinker always had March of the Machines to force my partner back. Because the Goblin Tinker was a hinderance, I gave my Mask of Madness to my partner so that he could Windwalk and use the Mask of Madness to chase down the Tinker. (In the end, it worked, he got 10 kills in the end.) But the problem was the Broodmother, who killed my partner twice. This presented a problem for me, because it wasn't possible for me to kill the Broodmother alone. Yes, I could frighten it away, at the cost of Sonic Wave (which is a wonderful creep killer) and Scream of Pain (which is even better). I figured the only way to win was to ensure that they couldn't push us back to the base.

They did, once, but I pushed them back. I then renewed my pushing on the bottom lane, and went round the river, cutting off any new creeps crossing it. In the end, both of us backstabbed the Broodmother viciously (I ambushed it from the river and when the Broodmother released its spiders, my partner backstabbed it and with the Mask of Madness, the Broodmother finally fell. Our pushing continued until we took out all the centre towers, then I retreated.

Because my partner was now a good backstabber, both of them stuck together to try and push the top lane. My god, they were good, but the ironic thing was that the fact so many spiders were around the Broodmother was the reason it died. I hit it with Shadowstrike and with my insane attack rate (Butterfly + Hand of Midas + Mask of Madness that my partner returned to me on a temporary basis + 2 Ultimate Orbs = about 200% attack rate) bombarded the Broodmother to death. A Sonic Wave put paid to the creeps but the Goblin Tinker had fled wisely as soon as I appeared. But the Mask of Madness was back with the Bounty Hunter in seconds, and very soon, my partner was on a killing spree. I stayed with the top and eventually had an army of 8 Necromancers and 10 Ghouls scurrying down to the base. The final tower lasted a single minute, before I swarmed the entire base. The Goblin Tinker tried to hit me back with a Dagon and March of the Machines, but I used Blink to the back of the Goblin Tinker and bludgeoned it until it fled. Then I took out the creep-producing structures and retreated to get my Eye of Skadi. The Bounty Hunter finally entered the base and kept forcing the Broodmother to retreat. Eventually, we retreated out of the base to the middle lane, and then renewed our final siege. My partner had about 5000 gold and didn't know what to do with it, so he just went back into battle. :) I went on a building mashing spree, crushing everything I saw, then using Sonic Wave to weaken both heroes into the Fountain. The Tree was then finished, so I used Blink and let the creeps destroy the base (as is my honourable way of finishing - I don't believe in camping around the Fountain to detract the enemy.

The net result was a win for us. Both my partner and I finished on Level 25, while the Broodmother finished on Level 24 and the Goblin Tinker, due to excessive dying, finished on Level 23. I finished with 420 kills and my partner 220, the Broodmother 200 and the Goblin Tinker 190 (so guess who won! :)). I later found out that the Broodmother had 3 Cranium Bashers and Diffusal Blade just to stop me from Blinking and running (it failed) and that we should've bought a Radiance early in the game to make things easier. In their hand, they now knew that Cranium Basher was rubbish at stopping Blink (I advised them to get Stygian Desolator in the future), and that killing me was a dream (I finished with 3 kills 0 deaths).

In fact, this was the first time I didn't die in a game (even though my kills score was disgraceful for a 75 minute game). My partner had 10-3, the Broodmother 2-4, and the Goblin Tinker 1-7. I'd give myself 8/10 for this performance (I should've got Aghanim's Scepter, as I planned), and the overall game 8/10. It also underlined the fact that I was unable to kill heroes without help. Must practice more. :)*

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
game: enfos ts 2006
hero used: arcane mistress
items: i bought 1 intel ring

the game was boring once i got my frost scythe maxed out. i stayed at the fountain and clicked one button, only to send about 6 frost scythes at a time to the monsters coming from the portal. the frost scythes were doing 1367 dmg and stunning for 11 seconds. pretty easy, but fun :D

zel0s

Reaction score
My last game

Game : Dota Allstars 6.09b
Mode : All Pick
Hero : Furion (Prophet)

How the Game Whent : Well we won. Dream_walker picked rhasta and we whent in
there base and backdoored the hell out of them it was kinda funny, well at
least i laffed. We where practising to see how many times we could get
banned :p.

l Unfortunatly/Fortunatly l this never happend :p
RAWR!

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Game: LOL II v1.1 something
Hero: Choas Golem
Spell Build:
Infernal Shell(I)
Ground Slam(G)
Stats(A)
G
A
Infernal Ritual(R)
G
I
A
G
A
R
shockwave(S)
S
G
S
I
A
R
i lost count after that
Well the game ended up being pretty short. as i got the Hell Reaver early and kept pwning blue on the bottom and then just pushed into their base then they all quit. i then was rich and bought some other hammers and then pushed all the other lanes in and finshed them off... i was a lvl 25 at the end.. LOL max level is idk but it higher than 25