Your First Game Ever

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What was the strategy and outcome of your first game ever?

I had no idea how to play whatsoever. I couldn't figure out how to use the chat system and the other guy kept talking to me. It was a 1v1 game and my concept was to stay alive as long as possible. I remember I was terran, and I had all my SCVs mining, and once all my mineral patches were taken, I expanded. I made a second one, a third one, a fourth one. By the time he attacked me, I had like 6-7 bases mining. Just mining. When he attacked, I started sending my SCVs all over the map, and massed CCs like there was no tomorrow. I got a 200 supply limit just with CCs, and I had them all over, flying around, hidden, etc. And I kept mining too. Everytime he destroyed one of my bases, I was just finishing two more CCs somewhere else. Eventually, after probably an hour long game, and me still at 200 supply, he said it wasn't worth it and left. That's the strategy I used to win the first game I ever played :p

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
It was the first time I had ever played any game online. My space bar was stuck, so I couldn't really type anything to talk to anyone. It was a 3v3 with computer opponents on the map Blue Night Seoul (back then, the most popular money map). I was orange Zerg, bottom-left corner of the map. We won the game, but I don't remember doing anything. I think I made two Mutalisks and a bunch of Hydralisks. Maybe some Zerglings too, I don't remember... but I know there were at least two Mutalisks and several Hydralisks. I was eleven years old.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
my frist game was full of map hackers, evry one knew where i was massing down the the last dropship in teh cornor

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Man, it was 7 years ago, I can't remember :(

The first game I can remember, though, was a 7v1 comps where I didn't know how to ally end... So everyone killed me and lived happily forever and ever.

Biske

Reaction score
1st game was on SC64, me and my brother, both Terran, were playing 2v1 comp on Triumvirate. I remember it because we spent the bulk of the 2 hour long game floating our CC's around the islands. I built every building like 10 times over, and ran out of space on my island, and my brother didn't know what to do, so I told him "Fly your stuff over here, you'll be safe!" We died horribly, we died...like newbs.

Pineapple Killer

Reaction score
I got dt rushed and had now idea what was going on, my recird was like 0-20 befire i got a win

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well um i remember i was terran and lost.. i wanted to nuke lol