Your Favorite Thread Of All Time

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Post a link to your all-time favorite thread at BF, say which forum it's in, and give an explanation as to why. It's that simple.

Mine is in The Asylum.
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=93361

It's the most intelligent debate (most intelligent sounding anyways) that I've ever seen take place in The Asylum before. Such subjects covered were the justification of beastiality, the morality of incest, and other controversial topics being debated on. I had so much fun in that thread :p

Now, post your all-time favorite thread and give an explanation as to why.

Tipsy

Respected Member
Reaction score
This is the best thread not only on battleforums, but on the entire internet. Go check it out:
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=89324

This thread doesn't even need an explanation for you to know how astounding it is. You look at it and you are overwhelmed with a sensation of awe-inspiring sanctity. It is so heavenly you are overflowed with astonishment.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Celebirty Deathmatch: Darkmatter vs Kuzmich

My favorite thread, because it was one of the only times that I actually like being fdlamed by Kuzmich. We have a pretty edgy past, but this thread about sums up the pinnacle of our dislike for eachother back then. It started off from another thread, the first post was actually split by TrongaMonga and then we just went at it for the most part. Off and on we went, it was surely one of my most enjoyable experiences here. Near the end, I slowly got to him by posting replies of other posters about World War II that were originally in the Arcane Sanctuary, in the thread. Prideful as he was, he replied to each one twice, once in Arcane Sanctuary, and once in that thread. What delighted me the most is he actually went throguh the trobule of writing them out. That thread is definately funny, and my personal favorite.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I cant post it its gone i bet, its the one where tronga made jamesintime sick

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This one
this thread rules all

-edit-

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

damn.. i never wanted to see that again..

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
There is Fifth...

what?

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
Celebirty Deathmatch: Darkmatter vs Kuzmich

My favorite thread, because it was one of the only times that I actually like being fdlamed by Kuzmich. We have a pretty edgy past, but this thread about sums up the pinnacle of our dislike for eachother back then. It started off from another thread, the first post was actually split by TrongaMonga and then we just went at it for the most part. Off and on we went, it was surely one of my most enjoyable experiences here. Near the end, I slowly got to him by posting replies of other posters about World War II that were originally in the Arcane Sanctuary, in the thread. Prideful as he was, he replied to each one twice, once in Arcane Sanctuary, and once in that thread. What delighted me the most is he actually went throguh the trobule of writing them out. That thread is definately funny, and my personal favorite.
It also sum up the pinacle of your attention whoring. Nobody but someone as twisted as you would enjoy being at the center of such pathetic freakshow. It is also sadly funny how you accuse him of being too proud to quite when you kept that thread alive too. Not as much as him, but still to a disapointing degree.

edit : im not angry or anything, dont take this personal. I still think your a fantastic individual. But my point is that the thread you mentioned represent what I hate about this forum, it represent how far some people will go to spam. Hell its not even about you. :)

(do the apology dance)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Black~Enthusiasm said:
It also sum up the pinacle of your attention whoring. Nobody but someone as twisted as you would enjoy being at the center of such pathetic freakshow. It is also sadly funny how you accuse him of being too proud to quite when you kept that thread alive too. Not as much as him, but still to a disapointing degree.

edit : im not angry or anything, dont take this personal. I still think your a fantastic individual. But my point is that the thread you mentioned represent what I hate about this forum, it represent how far some people will go to spam. Hell its not even about you. :)

(do the apology dance)
Instead of arguing with you, I'll just take that as a compliment. Fair enough?