Your favorite PC game weapon.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am wondering what is your favorite weapon. Can be from any PC game, and you must also include a screenshot or a picture and explain why you like it.

I will start with this little toy from Serious Sam II (released 2 weeks ago)

This is Clawdovik. This parrot is carrying a miniature explosive around its neck and its body is fed with "Fire Flowers" to activate the explosive upon contact with an enemy. Its powerful enough to destroy a Helicoptor or a Albino (tough HP enemies) with just one parrot. Or in my case, 3 of them kill these Mega Spiders.

I like it because its hilarious. Nobody expects a parrot flying into your face and blowing you to bits, until you are a puddle of blood.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Armed and Dangerous had some really cool guns in it, like the Topsy Turvy gun that turned the world upside down and all the baddies fall off, or the Shark Gun, that fires a shark that chases people and eats them.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That weapon was a fire and forget. Fire and forget about there being corpses if someone is caught in the blast.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
H&K MP5K PDW from Rogue Spear.

Calibre: 9x19mm
Rate of Fire: SS, FA
Rounds Per Min: 900
Ammo Cap.: 30

Why I love this weapon:

Although the scope of the gun is terrible it is by far the FASTEST shooting gun I've ever seen. The rate is 900 rpm while the other guns are all 800. Giving superior advantages. The rate in which the bullets fly can win you a game even when you have both legs shot up. This gun has saved me so many times, and able toe be 1vs7's. Those were the days let me tell ya'.

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Translocator. Unreal Tournament

WHY? who the hell DOESNT think teleporting into someone and making them blow into little gory, bloody bits isnt cool?

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
aphextwin said:
bfg9000 in doom1
the no. 7?

if it's this thats sweet

i got many

COunterstrike: m4

Concrete Donkey : Worms

ps. i know what ure talking bout MA

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
the Grapling hook in worms
nothng like swinging around like spiderman making ppl leave

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I find it sad that I asked for a screenshot for the weapon or whatever. And only me and Pausebreak did so.

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Not really a weapon, but in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, there's nothing like calling those air strikes with the field ops and watching the planes drop the bombs :D.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I want Ebotdz from d2 ^_^