Your favorite movie and why

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't watch very many movies, but when I do, I generally go for comedy/spoofs, or action.. or thought-provoking (though I don't see very many of those). I generally dislike romantic movies.

So probably one of Monty Python's movies. I didn't get a chance to finish A Clockwork Orange... I'll have to do that when Orlando's back for the summer. But Monty Python because... they just kick ass. I'm not good at explaining, am I.

Identity was also fairly good, though I have nothing to compare it to. Interesting, especially because it was almost entirely in his head...

Has anyone watched Gormenghast? It doesn't have a plot yet (up to the part where they're visiting Doctor Prune... yeah...), and it's kind of... weird... in the way that highly dysfunctional families are.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I've got too many favorites to count...

Oceans Eleven's a good movie. It's always fun to see how something that creative gets pulled off. A sequel is coming out some time soon: Ocean's Twelve.

I'm a fan of the Indiana Jones series too. The Last Crusade is definitely my favorite.

Bjornita

Reaction score
Ah, yes. Last Crusade is also a favorite of mine, I like seeing a person decay in a matter of seconds... Don't know why, though.

Temple of Doom is also decent, the ripping the heart out of the chest scene...

But Raiders of the Lost Ark... I just didn't like that one as much. Maybe because I've seen it too many times.

Oh, and The Professional was decent as well.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there are alot of movies that i like but if I had to pick one, it would be Basic. That movie kept me guessing. Who's working for work for who and so forth. There's another one called runaway juror(seen it recently). The preview was kinda misleading(maybe it was the title), but the movie was pretty good.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score

Why?

This movie literally had me on the floor crying. It was the most intense World War II movie I have ever seen. During the D-Day scene I had my jaw dropped the whole time.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I thought that was about WW1?

Anyway; Pitch black...Best movie ever, cause it has that Claudia chick in it...she played the one chick on Farscape, havn't seen that show in a while so it's outta my head right now.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jason
That movie was.......weird...
How could you not love a movie about a kid who can break the time space continuem (sp?) and whos also guided by a 6 foot tall bunny rabbit named Frank?

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i liked ... 2 fast 2 furious ... kinda boring but man there are some ncie cars

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Tommy Boy because I laugh every time I watch that movie. I could probably recite pretty much the whole movie. I watch it way too much. Me and my friends quote it all of the time. I love doing quotes from that movie and it's hilarious. Tommy Boy all the way!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Hot Shots 2
Reason: i Love this movie funny as anything

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Forgot my [sarcasm] tags. Sorry ;)

killer900

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
rocky horror picture show

COOLEST MOVIE EVER!! how cool is three transexual aliens coming to earth, doing the timw warp, making a man, screwing up three earthlings, and then add songs not be so cool???? and dr. frank is so sexy... i basically watch that everyday... and dr. frank is the best thing tim curry ever did, except for reading the garth nix old kingdom series on cd (those are the best books ever!

and my favorite song in the whole movie? SWEET TRANSVESTITE!! take off that cloak you sexy beast!!!

and now i'm probably scaring people....

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AxL

Why?

This movie literally had me on the floor crying. It was the most intense World War II movie I have ever seen. During the D-Day scene I had my jaw dropped the whole time.
Really? I thought it was so boring I almost fell asleep. Then I got so bored I started making fun of the death scenes.

Maybe I just don't have any respect left in me.

Meh, whatever ;D

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Originally posted by AxL
This movie literally had me on the floor crying.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

AxL, remember my posts in staff? AHAHAHAHAH!!!

AHAHAHA!!

Ok anyways..

So AxL can't go all warn crazy on me:

Roach: I saw The Crow: City of Angels last night..seriously is a good movie, but a little cheap if you ask me :p

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoaCh Of DisCord
Really? I thought it was so boring I almost fell asleep. Then I got so bored I started making fun of the death scenes.

Maybe I just don't have any respect left in me.

Meh, whatever ;D
That is a joke right?

SPR is the most accurate at explaining how war really was (forget the plot). Not sure how you could fall asleep...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a joke.

Jason: See the original. It owns city of angels.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Donnie Darko was pretty good. Hmm...maybe Life of Brian. It's getting re-released. I'll probably go see it if any theaters around me get it.