Your favorite Beer & Hard liquor

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
My favorite beers are Labatt Blue & Blue Ice. My favorite liquors are 151 if I feel like getting rocked and Absolut otherwise. Man, Malibu's pussy ****. I buy that ONLY when I'm getting crunk with a girl.
^^^
Pretty much what he said.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Beer: Guinness ftw.
Harder: I personally have been doing shots of liquid cocaine recently (goldschlager+jager+151 rum). I also like rum in general and jack daniels.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
LOL @ Corona. watered down piss.

Beer: fat tire
harder: bacardi

~Tbs
cheapest **** I can get my hands on.
Yeah too ****en right... douyble smirnoff an red bull or JD coke or WKD or some cheapy mixer when im runing low on cash.. red square vodka exactly the same as smirnoff red but half the price. better than what i used to be on anyway... White lightning.. shyte but cheap as you like.. doubt they sell em wher u are but just discovered union jack shots are fking awesome, ever get the chance, neck a few of them, see how u like that..

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
I don't like beer, it's gross. But, someone bought me a jagerbomb and it tasted like bubblegum. I like those and Bacardi...

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Heineken. Most of the other beer in the market aren't my kind of thing. To be honest, I'd rather have a glass of good red wine.

- Amantis

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
So you're a military special and natty light kinda guy?
Nah, I usually buy handles of cheap vodka and mix it with whatever's in my fridge. If I'm drinking beer I actually want it to taste good.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like to drink the good beer now that I am 21. Shiner beer seclection is simply devine. Blonde, Bock, Black Lager etc. Some Samuel Adams's brews have won me over like the Cherry wheat mainly because I love to drink cherry juice. Guiness also has some good brews but damn you dont need but 2-4 and your feeling pretty good.

As far as the hard **** goes... well Im not much for shots but ill have a screw driver. Maybe some captian morgans spice rum with coke or Jack N coke. Seven n Seven is probably my favorite mixed drink.

Nah, I usually buy handles of cheap vodka and mix it with whatever's in my fridge. If I'm drinking beer I actually want it to taste good.

lol was fixing to say CB if you like the cheapest thing you can get your hands on, as far as beer goes, that would be Millwakee's Best a.k.a the Beast.

Cheap vodka would be Vodka Taka