Your Fav type of Custom Game

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It's called beating your opponent to the lord before he does :)

Ganzu

Member!
Reaction score
Well I just got out of two very close battles. My druid vs 2 amazons I was at 1900 points they were at 1860 and there was ONE last Diablo Hero left.. we both competed for it. I took out both them with Volcano while they had it to 1/3 and my cool down on Werebear is what made me lose... :( I shouldnt have sold my 2 Kenny axes for armor so I could survive their beatings. Anyway I lost. My noob partner was level 17 compared to me being level 32 and them level 30 and 29.. lol. (I was actually at like 1700 while they were like 1980 trying to kill the same boss I tried to kill and they beat me to, I happened to kill the level 30 dreadlord and Diablo during that time ;) )

One before that I was being annoying and it was like 1980 and 1989 and they beat me by taking out alot of those "Act 2 Trolls" that die pretty fast :(... I was solo that game and I was playing a Zon.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Just shows that noobs can make any game crappy.

Ganzu

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah I would have won after beating Dreadlord and Diablo if he would talk to me (I went the whole game with him not replying) and he decided to sacrifice himself to Diablo before I killed Diablo >_> because I guess he wanted to tag along. -_-

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It beats crying at home and beating up Fallen over and over!

AndrewxChau

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NtRik_ said:
Well what you can do in this thread is describe your favourite type of Custom Game in War3: RoC/TFT

Mine is:

DotA-like-game (meaning ToB, AoS, etc), and I love big and long RPGs that arent made within like 2 days ^^;; In fact, I think I love RPGs more than those DotA-like-games...

Because DotA can get lame when some1 leaves or when there's bugs which makes certain character god-like ><
pretty much the same :D we should plkay together since im nub.

Ganzu

Member!
Reaction score
Ehh I am alright at the older DOTA (3.7) I am not so good at Allstars since half the chars suck. :/ And they removed my char chars from the orginal older versions that I am good at except the Omniknight but hes not as good in Allstars as in 3.7 ;_; Oh well. I liked the AoE Siege Mages. (Sentiel was Rowen and I forgot the name of the Scourge but she was the Demon Mage)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dream_Walker said:
yes. im cheap with fvg... its kinda sad but its funny walking around with a 5 aura hero, with either 11 grandmaster shamans, or 11 grandmaster sorcs. one time in a footmen vs grunts i got 34 hero kills using ... orcs i think. at grandmaster, shamans have chain lightning that deals 120 dmg, and 11x120 dmg is quite decent. then you have my shadow hunter hexing your ass so its hard to run. and if you get out of that i will purge you and make you slow! :)

-repeat process until hero is dead or too far into base. ;)
I beat your strategy with banshees once, so hah! Charmed most of your sorcs and used ams to dispel the sheep effects. Then amsed to protect my hero from mass firebolts. The only reason you pull that strategy off is because noobs don't see you coming and not do something about it.