Your environment

K0r34n Jja Shik

Member!
Reaction score
How much does your environment affect you? If you're raised in a place where ppl cry when we laugh, and laugh when we cry, will that rub off on you? Aren't most babies born crying??

Or what if you were raised in a environment where "good looking' is totally different. Upon coming to our places, would they be disgusted at pictures of "insert hot model here" while get off on pictures of "insert 'ugly' person here"???

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
environment, does in deed affect you. In ancient Greece woman who were considerd desireable were, normally on the heavier side. Just look at painting of mona lisa, or the sisteen chapel will prove this. Environment also falls victim to fashon and trends. Look at what you are wearing, compaired to what someone is wearing in amother country. This may be due to weather or religion, but this is all relative to the envirornment as well.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
of course it affects you. you should know that. environments are the thing that influences you most in ur life

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yes. The air you breathe is part of the enviroment. The animals, the elements, and people are all part of it. It's just a natural thing. Without it we really couldn't live. Earth's Enviroment allows us to breathe ari and drink water, and not fry to death on the surface. Look at the other planets, we can't breathe there. Some planets, like Venus, will melt our skin right off. So I say thanks for having such a good enviroment to live in.

fugg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mine does, alot of people in my home fight alot, and theres alot of problems in my family, and it rubs off on me a bit, but it also sets an example not to turn out like they do, and to be a better person

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the way ppl grow up depends on their environment or if they are just naturally evil like hitler or osama binladen. i got a rough environment so i grow up rough but im really good at making moey so yeah

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Hitler wasnt born evil, for that matter neither was Bin Laden. Hitler was abused metally, physically, and emotionally. Bin Laden was raised to be a proud Muslim, but when he befriended a radical muslim and was brainwashed with all this antiamerican crap, he decieded to do something about it.

captaindry

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your environment does play a huge role in the person you become (John Locke's philosophy of a blank slate). But, people do inherit brain structure and chemical imbalances and such, so that also has an effect on it.

Environment plays the largest role.