Your brain will be extracted if you don't like this PO- beautiful machine

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Bought it on Thursday, getting plates and insurance for it today!!!

I'm not one of those crazy car gurus, so I don't know all the tricked out specs of this ricketyshit, but I think it'll get me from point A to point B. :D

$8500 after tax, title, plates, and registration
2002 3-Door Saturn SC1 Sports Coupe

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Congratulations CoRtALoS!! I get my license wednesday...finally.

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd rather not be a rice burner kid. Nice car...for it's price. But I don't know anything about cars either. Motorcycles are how to get around.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Im happy with my jeep cherokee, a mustang passed me 2day on the highway, i was like "who the hell does he think he is with a new mustang", i hit the gas and passed him like it was nothin, he must have cried, hahaha. Later on down the road my cuzzin was like "let him pass you, then leave him in the dust again" so i slowed down, the ****er didnt wanna pass, so i just hit the gas, looked back and i could barly see him, he must be in his bed cryin right now "new mustag, hot chick, and a ****ing jeep beat me down!"

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
If it was black, I'd like it much better. ^^;

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
"I don't like this machine."

Still, looking good enough to strike fear to other drivers. :)

- Amantis

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heh, it's a pretty nice car... Now just pimp the shiz up...

You know what car I want? My friend Billy's car, his dad paid 16k for the whole shit... It's a '78 Green Camaro with a new Engine and a sweet ass sound system in it. It's pretty much mint condition other then a little tear in the leather seating. But his dad paid 10k for the car upfront and Billy wined because it didn't have a sound system, so his dad paid 6k for a nice sound system and blue neon lights underneath...

[x]Steben[x]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AmantyRune
Heh, it's a pretty nice car... Now just pimp the shiz up...

You know what car I want? My friend Billy's car, his dad paid 16k for the whole shit... It's a '78 Green Camaro with a new Engine and a sweet ass sound system in it. It's pretty much mint condition other then a little tear in the leather seating. But his dad paid 10k for the car upfront and Billy wined because it didn't have a sound system, so his dad paid 6k for a nice sound system and blue neon lights underneath...

What a waste of money.

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
I liek the car coRt, and the away message haha:

got a new car
got a new wife
yesterday was good. :)

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Ebay.God
Im happy with my jeep cherokee, a mustang passed me 2day on the highway, i was like "who the hell does he think he is with a new mustang", i hit the gas and passed him like it was nothin, he must have cried, hahaha. Later on down the road my cuzzin was like "let him pass you, then leave him in the dust again" so i slowed down, the ****er didnt wanna pass, so i just hit the gas, looked back and i could barly see him, he must be in his bed cryin right now "new mustag, hot chick, and a ****ing jeep beat me down!"
...ok...i think he let you win...cuz a stang can rape a jeeps ass...

or mayb...he knew he could rape a jeeps ass and just didnt wanna step on the gas...a stangs pure muscle and fast
a jeep is such a chick car because its a cheap way of getting a convertable...or...what i like to call jeeps...." a car with air holes "

i got my 02' RSX-S for 32k Canadian Silver...

Zaku

Reaction score
Cort told me online that he had secks with this gas tank. I can see were the "got a new wife" comes from in this away message.