Your Best Weapon Thread

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Post your best weapon here and tell us why. And if you can hey post a picture as well ;)

Mine: Colt

Why: Easy Targeting fast fire and silencer:lucifer Also, cause its easy to hit people and its not as loud as that AK!

Picture:

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like colt too... and night hawk :)

But mostly, I like the shimidt or soemthing, (4-5) it requires 2 hit kill instead of one hit kill like awp, thus I can pratice headshot with this snipe :)

septoiD2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.war3forums.net
Shield + Knife

pisses off so many people. =)

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
For thousands of frags, my best gun was the para back in 1.3. After that, I began to ace with the UMP (yes, that terrible SMG) until I began to play CS 1.6 beta. In 1.6 beta, I would use either the colt or the MP5 because I couldn't stand gun recoil. Now... eh, I just buy whatever.

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
ak 47 and deagle

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh i hardly play cd anymore , mostly because im banned(hacked once to see what it was like)i would use mac 10,yes lol i know mac10 but its accurate,and if u can aim at head u can pwn with it

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Colt M4A1 is my choice.... because I can peg guys easily from half way across assualt map. :D

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Sometimes I'll empty a whole clip without hitting anything. Pull out my deagle boom head shot. I love the deagle. But my favorite rifle is probably the sig (not 'scoped' thats one of the gayest things ever)

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im terrible with aug's,so i love colt,easy to use,not a big of recoil as ak,but ak is cheaper....other then that,i like awp/awm w/deagle,its fun to camp and wait for someone to come around corner,then pow :D

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
deagle full offensive.. most servers have 7 or less players per team so the clip is just enough to win the round

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Unless you headshot all the players there is no way to use just one clip on a whole team without having to reload.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue_
Unless you headshot all the players there is no way to use just one clip on a whole team without having to reload.
Took the words right outta my mouth. :)
Yea you would need at least another clip.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(colt's shot grouping is smaller with silencer, on CS, but not CZ or the Xbox Version)

I like the MP5 and the CT pistol (forgot the name, I dont have the HD space for CS, so ive been on Xbox...) thing. Why? They're ****ing cheap and I can kick ass with them. The MP5 is powerful and accurate enough for my liking. I combine it with that pistol CT's start with, and kick ass. Silencer makes is deadly silent at range, and it's easy to pick up headshots with it. I can pick off 4+ a round with it alone ^^. And, because it costs next to nothing, I can live pistol/mp5 and later on buy AWP's and Colts for my entire team.

As a terrorist, I stick to AK, because its also cheap and a bit better than the MP5. I always later go to a bullpup/AUG, since I just tend to be lucky with them noscope. Once I killed the entire team with it, 16v16 ^^;;

I also always keep an HE grenade on me, i'm damn good at throwing those. They're always worth the lucky 4-8 kills with one toss that ya get every-so-often ^^

As a moral, I stay away from AWP's and deagles. Besides, I kill WAY more with a scout (hell, I can shoot without everyone and their grandma knowing where I am) because RiX uses them, and RiX sucks bawls.

My 2.3cents?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What ever I get use to. If I awp, I get good with awp... if I use an ak I'm better with an ak. It's really what I play most within the day.