Your bank can be locked by password????

cnbrood

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I dont know how you guys make sure your account and equipments are safe.Can your bank be locked by pwd??

In china wow,people can lock their accounts by another password and pin.but many people still had their accounts stolen!! sometimes it's useless to be only careful。

why not make a lock for bank??

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
What's the point? 99% of the stuff you don't want to get stolen is in your inventory.

But yeah, all this account stealing is ftl :(

Reaction score
because the point is that we shouldnt have to, because you should be the only one on your account

obscure/ridiculously long passwords ftw

cnbrood

Reaction score
because the point is that we shouldnt have to, because you should be the only one on your account

obscure/ridiculously long passwords ftw
china wow should have to...the problem is very seriousl.:usad

someone specialize in stealing accounts,they are professional! we live in dread of being stolen! who knows when your computer will be invaded by some trojan or some other damn things,even though you are the most careful people in the world.

99% of the stuff you don't want to get stolen is in your inventory.
what's an inventory? can it protect your equipments in the game? in china wow,there is not anything can protect our equipments .

I mean once my account get stolen ,my equipments will must be broken down to some stuff .
so,I wish blizzard would make a lock for the bank,so that people can put their equipments in the bank to avoid being destoryed when they are to be offline .

sorry my english is not good,so maybe you guys dont get the point?

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
No, no they can't...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If you ever get hacked just contact a GM for all your gear back. I know of two people that have done that successfully, and one of them sharded all his gear (He never got hacked) cos he wanted to quit, but came back and got his gear back from a GM.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you ever get hacked just contact a GM for all your gear back. I know of two people that have done that successfully, and one of them sharded all his gear (He never got hacked) cos he wanted to quit, but came back and got his gear back from a GM.
[glow=black]
How...unethical.

But yeah, my friend got his shit jacked and a GM helped him get it restored, once he validated it was actually stolen.

[/glow]

cnbrood

Reaction score
lol..I dont think that's a good way to make money. in china wow ,people can only get the equipments back from GM once a year,how about american wow?