"Your access to this realm has been temporarlily restricted..."

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
As the title says, i just got a message when i tried to log into my account on US East where the character screen should be and it read something to the extent of "Your access to this realm has been temporarlily restricted..." (im so good at the copy and paste skillzing :doh ). anyway, in my years i have NEVER come across that message......

can anyone explain or relate to this? i am putting it in the newbie section just in case it really is a newbie question.

i have been having an incredible string of bad luck since i restarted ranging from loss of several items to freak accident and things like this.

thanks in advance for any info or concerns. :)

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I believe that's a new message Blizzard made replacing the old "REALM DOWN" message. (I guess it's for those that don't know what realm down is so Blizz decided to make an elaborate explanation in the message)

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
lol thanks induh :wavey makes sense, i didnt know if its been around and i have just not gotten it before.

with my string of poor luck i was afraid i was about the get banned or haxxored.