Youngest member.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If I recall, yes. ^_^

Of course I could be wrong, I know he's pretty young though. Someone asked me like 4 days ago if posting on the forums while being below the age of 13 was a crime and I said no, and I think it was him who asked me. I'll go check! :p

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]God you nubes. It's the COPPA. Basically, if your under 13 you have to have a written consent form (Provided by the Forums) for your legal guardians to sign, saying you can be an active member of the forums.[/glow]

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
IceDevil9 said:
I say you are, I'm 17, but really, in all honesty, who cares?

Your not even allowed to join internet forums or things that allow you to communicate with others online until your 13. I beleive it's a Federal Law, could just be the state of Cali though.

-Frank :cool:
I dunno why but that is a silly law. I was like 11 when I started using chat rooms and such.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Hi. I'm four.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hmm...damn, I can't remember who Imed me asking if being under 13 and posting on the forums was illegal or not. I'll need to scourge my logs to find out. ^_^

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im going to be 15 in less than a month

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Harunobu said:
gogo 15,000 posts.

You offically have no life ^_^!!
If you want to see people with no lives, go to Gaia Online. They make me look like a popular school jock. :p

I'll be 19 in November. Seems time started going so much faster once school ended...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I was 14 when I joined BF. I have devoted three years of my life, my entire Highschool career I spent on BF.

Though I love how people say "this is a childrens forum". Yet the average age is between 14-20. Hardly "children. As soon as you start paying full price in movie theatres, as soon as the waitress stops giving you the kids menu, you know your not a kid anymore.