Discussion in 'Warcraft III' started by Octopor, Nov 13, 2005.
104. You can do 6.00 and defeat your opponent with the tiny-roshan toss.
105. you win the game with less then 25 minutes.
106. You can get 5 Rapiers and not lose one.
107. You have 9-0 in the first 17 minutes of game.
Haha this will sound like bragging. but anywho. was just in a game where i was ursa and had 9-0 in first 17 minutes of game.
108. you're k.sharp and you manage to solo a lane against weaver and pudge.
109. You kill a guy from green to red, when your life is red.
110. You own with KotL, and when you plow someone over like Pugna, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy,
111. you beat my chen ;p
112. Your clan doesn't do pubs anymore because they last ~3 minutes before someone gets first-blooded and leaves.
113. Your clan has a 100% winrate in pubs using builds off of the "noob item build challenge" on dota-allstars.com (ex. Rapier Techies, Refresher Tinker, 6 Boots of Speed anything, Strength Razer, etc.)
114. Your clan has perfected a pubbie-stomp technique involving killing the first mid tower at level 1, and killing the throne at the 11 minute mark.
Sad, eh. Ventrilo + Strategy > Pubs
115. You can get a Sarced Relic, 3 minutes in game.
that can't be so hard cos if u play 1 on 1 and take random, you start with 3500 gold.
116: you are able to scare the other team that u are everywhere
ur good when you manage to solo cm and lich with a naix early on, and get no deaths...
Yeah, but in 1on1. You are better off with stat plus items like Wraith Bands or Bracers.
117. You are able to use Kardel without being fed kills.
118. You can still own with Weaver.
119. You make pudge a perma basher
120. You relized that sange&yasha stacks with sange
121. Your hero can out run a hero that has haste rune
Haste rune = 522 movespeed.
That's the maximum movespeed possible.
122. You don't leave, no matter how bad you are losing.
123. Your an intel hero and are able to take Luna 1v1 and win.
124. You play as Dragon Knight and are able to kill many things (for me, its more like when they have 200 life left, Breath them for the ks).
Separate names with a comma.