Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
155. You gain 20 deaths before you realize you are not welcome
156. You don't know how to remove Battle Hunger
157. You get Quill Spray over Vicious Nasal Goo

L

Laharl

158. Your log on name is Big-Fat-Homo.
159. You are currently wearing a red and grey coat.
160. You are sitting in my chair.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
161. You use Berserker's Call, when your life is 100.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
163. You get desolator on anti mage.
164. You click the frogs throughout the map to explode them trying to kill your enemy.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
165. You die to death ward.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
166. VolJin on the other team has 10+ kills and no deaths.

xXSupanoobXx

Member!
Reaction score
167. You get Terrorblade and chooses the Metamorphosis thingy and brags about how you pwn wih Meta at lvl 1 and start attacking the lvl 1 towers.

168. You call ppl noobs whoever you kill, then gets pwnd and leaves.

169. Your base gets pwnd by creeps.

170. You, Rikimaru, have low life and is running. A Juggernaught follows you as he was nearby and he estimates and Blade Fury's you and you die. Then you start swearing and you leave.

171. You get First Blooded 5 minutes after game starts and leaves because you got ganked.

168 to 171 are in the same game..

I was a Juggy. I will not talk about 170 and 171. I'll talk about 168 and 169. Blue, the bragging *******, was a Centaur and he got Dominating (I think). He said,"Noob." Everytime he kills. Then he was ganked by my team and he left. So called pro. Then when the game went on till 1v3 in which I was the 3, I killed towers and opposing creeps knowing that I couldn't kill that Syllabear. Syllabear couldn't move so fast and so he was healing when he lost :p. That's SWEET strategy.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
Lol bump.

172. You think everything that happens strangely is a bug.

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
LOL im being random here

173. On level 1 go and vs the creeps next roshan and die :( (i did this on my first time playing 6.28 coverting from 3.7)

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
175. U say(when using SA) " OMG OMG OMG HOW THE F**K DID HE SEE ME IM INVIS" then 10 minutes later you see they have gem of true seeing and feel like a real dumbass :(

btw this is really funni :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
176. This is a true story. SA just got cained by Omniknight but turned invisible just in time. About 10 seconds later while SA just held position while invisible, Omni used his AOE heal/dmg spell just to gain life, assuming SA was back at base, and SA is killed haha. Yeah he was pretty cut.

xXSupanoobXx

Member!
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
176. This is a true story. SA just got cained by Omniknight but turned invisible just in time. About 10 seconds later while SA just held position while invisible, Omni used his AOE heal/dmg spell just to gain life, assuming SA was back at base, and SA is killed haha. Yeah he was pretty cut.
lol.

177. You think that the secret shop at the Scourge side is bugged and won't sell you anything and keep killing you. (Roshan incident)

178. You were pwning the game when your ally pings somewhere in the Scourge side. Knowing that he has map hack, you trust him that there were enemies there. Then you go there and get stunned and f***ed. (Roshan incident)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
179. You waste ultimates on creeps, except for the passive ones.

180. You play only -ap -sm games.

181. You waste spells on mirror images, even though sometimes its pretty difficult to tell them apart.

xXSupanoobXx

Member!
Reaction score
181. You play with noobs (1<you> vs 3<noobs>) and you use -random and get a hero you're not so good at. Then after a while you realise that they have improved as they have trained and you get trashed.

XDxxTX

Member!
Reaction score
No more no one got anymore ideas :( this was a funni thread !

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
xXSupanoobXx said:
181. You play with noobs (1<you> vs 3<noobs>) and you use -random and get a hero you're not so good at. Then after a while you realise that they have improved as they have trained and you get trashed.
I hate doing that. 1v2's are fun though, but not when they have a pusher Prophet :(

182. You get Buriza on Mortred.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
183. As Tiny, you toss your teammates into the fray for fun. Not really a noob thing, but it's hella funny in LAN games just to piss them off.