You know you suck at DotA when...

Fenriris

Reaction score
Lol I registered in this just to post here

add on to the story about running in rupture.
-As PotM you leap in rupture thus gaining multiply replys of "Owww shit man wtf?"
-As Prophet (not sure if this was a bug) You teleport to fountain while ruptured and wonder why you died
-You continue to Charge as SpiritBreaker even though you saw BS run out at you for some reason then walk away typing" Lol"
- above mentioned happens and you accuse him of hacking when your cow thing falls over and dies.

Fenriris

Reaction score
One more comment your not a noob if you are a member of Dota-Allstars, I go on that site from time to time to comment in guides and stuff, I like to see how alot of dota players play before I actually go into a game. In all seriousness alot of players read those guides and follow word for word, so I just counter it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
careful, if you post more than once in a row you might get banned!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
if i were still a mod, i would've splitted yo asses!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
if i were still a mod, i would've splitted yo asses!
sounds like we should continue this conversation in private. by continue, i mean split eachothers asses and by in private, i mean the void :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
sounds like we should continue this conversation in private. by continue, i mean split eachothers asses and by in private, i mean the void :)
i think we should get on to the reality asap

by reality i mean splitting asses

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
One more comment your not a noob if you are a member of Dota-Allstars, I go on that site from time to time to comment in guides and stuff, I like to see how alot of dota players play before I actually go into a game. In all seriousness alot of players read those guides and follow word for word, so I just counter it.
That forum is full of ******s.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Have you honestly seen how many dumb comments and questions from people who don't know anything about Wc3 post?

Or as Jenny bluntly put it
Jenny said:
That forum is full of ******s.
DotA creates quite a few stupid people no offense. Mostly because some people may have bought Wc3 just to play that custom.

Like - I ran around as Luna and got attacked by necro shot and killed. How do you guys make it home in on the target?

or The attack speed of the weapon increases with the missile speed of the attacker.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That isnt as bad as it seems.

298. You banlist a guy for using banlist.